What You Think?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you think of this young bitch lads?

Bitch today

Looks a different bitch with her coat changes between seasons 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Looking good now,how is she mentally? 

She was slow to mature but she’s come good. Natural guard! Laid back around the house and quiet in the kennel, loves to hunt up. Good with other dogs but won’t take any shit! Very prey driven yet works the man better in defence. Very social bitch until threatened 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, deerdogs said:

She was slow to mature but she’s come good. Natural guard! Laid back around the house and quiet in the kennel, loves to hunt up. Good with other dogs but won’t take any shit! Very prey driven yet works the man better in defence. Very social bitch until threatened 

Hope she does the job for you ?

• Thanks 1
On 18 May 2018 at 22:08, forest of dean redneck said:

Hope she does the job for you ?

Very nice but I would not be able to resist putting her to a good fast type coursing animal,then place them right and wait fa the outcome ,I fear the bets would be. Edged in favour of good uns been produced..atb bill

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Very nice but I would not be able to resist putting her to a good fast type coursing animal,then place them right and wait fa the outcome ,I fear the bets would be. Edged in favour of good uns been produced..atb bill

Out of interest why would you go to a coursing type and not a greyhound? I’ll be honest the very few coursing types I’ve seen and one I’ve owned just didn’t have that off the mark speed I like. 

4 hours ago, deerdogs said:

Out of interest why would you go to a coursing type and not a greyhound? I’ll be honest the very few coursing types I’ve seen and one I’ve owned just didn’t have that off the mark speed I like. 

I would go to a greyhound or coursing type the pups them should be guduns but then again you never know till have a go

On 19 May 2018 at 12:54, deerdogs said:

I would say this no guarantees with livestock ,what yas wish ta hunt edible or others ,I believe this selection his a. Big plus ,and with a breeding like this it's wise to hang on to a few early doors witter em down over weeks mths etc.for the required type you desire.personally I do like all the types of jukels there can be found ,you desire early pace one can find this in all hounds, I believe most modern greyhound are massively oversized in height plus weight .more so the marathon runners .a fast type lurcher will produce a percentage of your required type, there's mixes of coursing types that would go well with that bitch fa sure that actually catch live game.and are durable and have a degree of running brain,etc.atbbill

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Greyhounds were bred to catch hares, an can no longer do it, now we have tightly bred true to type coursing dogs, which can do what the greys of yesteryear could do, and to m e thats like using a show bull over a tested bull  or a fly ball collie over a hard grafted hill collie?? If we are putting the best WORKING PROVEN  base blood in, why compr omise on the running dog an use a dog only fit for tracks an short distances when there are sighthound saturated GRAFTERS out there???

Wise words brother 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 07:36, brenner said:

Thats a cracking looking bitch. I believe the ebt has been crossed into various shepard breeds with great success in the past. Hope she does the buisness for you

Is that where the brindle comes from in malinois?

On 20 May 2018 at 01:07, Aussie Whip said:

Is that where the brindle comes from in malinois?

I would say like the greyhound the brindle derived from bull breeds,but with lots of these working malls herders etc.early days of the make up of the alsation there was plenty brindled types in them I believe the Europeans just great breeders of working types of herders shepherds ,in all history across the globe there has been  the ingredient of bull in most herders cattle dogs etc malls Alsatians herders etc,it's a massive plus in these breeds ,if one requires bull in the collie bull grey ta jukels that like taking teeth ,one can get this from the introduction of the right working herders etc,with the first xs type  that bitch in all probability will throw jukels that will like red uns ,another plus in the single animal  hunter.those malli noise lurchers we produced the five I know of three love catching red un s one his with a foot pack hunts all day any conditions like the taste I am told of the red pest. There was no imediate bull in the line that bitch half bull  she will throw good uns  choose wisely if breeding on the hound that covers her fast type ,the bitch herself holds the ingredients fa the mentality of a good grafting jukel all weathers conditions very nice bitch atb with your decision.atb bill

• Like 2
On 18 May 2018 at 18:14, deerdogs said:

If the breeding was right and the pups throw the right way, I’d say something like a bull/collie/grey but without the collie nerve/picking runs/ bigger stronger pups that will go into anything and give a fight as well as take one 

The mentality of the welps will be far and away different than Colli xs and this makes all the difference,it would be like looking at a canvass and rubbing out all those little niggle mistakes in the picture ,which one often gets with the collies of Great Britain.get my drift.atb bill

• Like 1