Andy Kelly

Is Mr Kelly still on the site? I'm struggling to find him. Is he under a different name now?

If you had a few hours spare it might be worth looking at his thread on here from a year or so ago

Search results came up with with threads but upon clicking his posts were nowhere to be seen. I don't have hours to spare, It's all soaked up with editing videos.

Is Mr Kelly still on the site? I'm struggling to find him. Is he under a different name now?

If you had a few hours spare it might be worth looking at his thread on here from a year or so ago

Search results came up with with threads but upon clicking his posts were nowhere to be seen. I don't have hours to spare, It's all soaked up with editing videos.

Don't blame you to be honest . It's a long read

Ah Ok so there's some news I missed? I was provided a phone number so will give him a call soon.

Just before Christmas one year he put on here that he was beaten and robbed while out ferreting . People on here donated cash , binoculars and other equipment stolen from him to get him back on his feet . After a while the general consensus was that he faked the whole thing . It was such a long thread I forget the precise details

OK got the jist of it now! Thanks!

Yeah just have an idea of what I want for next season at the moment, fresh in the mind. Way too many getting through the meshes this season, more than ever for whatever reason, bad luck I guess.

The consensus makes the reality, the nets have became bad...

Edited by ZeusPolecat

Got the idea now. Certainly will look for a new supplier, like you say Tomo there is plenty knitting them. I tend to stick with what worked... But the ones I have, have been letting me down a bit lately. Video 11, once I get it done, didnt see how the fat fully grown rabbit got out and even slowing it down didn't shed any light!... Strange universe. Anyway, all can see once its up.

Done_zpsvphtitj1.jpg

Edited by ZeusPolecat
  • Like 1