In Need Of New Glass

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great shout. Thought that myself. Happened to me before. Bort a rapid, me first one, twenty two...   "Yeah yeah, great rifle... sweet as a nut"   Me... "shoots great, legal and £650 yeah...?"  

I like the one on the far right   looks a cracking scope   but im out of funds lol   things all ways come up when im skint   get one bought nelly   in fact buy them all with your luck  

The AMX reticle is excellent   It's a fine reticle and has useful aim points without being cluttered.   My eyes are shit but, I get on really well with it.

Posted Images

I like the one on the far right

looks a cracking scope

but im out of funds lol :cray:

things all ways come up when im skint :laugh:

get one bought nelly

in fact buy them all with your luck

and a pair of these to go with them

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-92454400-1488027060.jpg

• Like 3

I've a selection of cheap scopes here. Nothing to write home about just some I got in a deal.

I will pop them up later and give you first dibs. If your interested.

Cheers Moxy, Jimmy has just told me about your post. I don't believe it! I got up and Julia said go and get a new scope for the Logan if you want so I've just got back from Sunderland Airgun with a new Airmax!

I didn't think much of Sunderland Airguns though, I thought the service was extremely poor. I'd. beinterested to see what other people think?

Moxy thanks again mate?? don't turn any offers down though, I dared not ask for any more cash ?

• Like 2

I've a selection of cheap scopes here. Nothing to write home about just some I got in a deal.

I will pop them up later and give you first dibs. If your interested.

Cheers Moxy, Jimmy has just told me about your post. I don't believe it! I got up and Julia said go and get a new scope for the Logan if you want so I've just got back from Sunderland Airgun with a new Airmax!

I didn't think much of Sunderland Airguns though, I thought the service was extremely poor. I'd. beinterested to see what other people think?

Moxy thanks again mate don't turn any offers down though, I dared not ask for any more cash

No worries. They have been sat around gathering dust for a while and I've been meaning to list them.

Glad you got sorted.

I love those Airmax scopes Nelly :good:

Which one did you get?

I got the 4 - 16 x 50 AMX JJ, I had it at the 20m range this afternoon and it looks great ??. The Rapid is definitely grouping better, I think it's starting to bed in with the Exacts plus I think the magazine is fitting better ?

However the Logan isn't playing that well ? I've only tried Exacts in it at the moment but I still got scattered shots but I'm not sure it just needs a good barrel clean and then try to layer the barrel with new lead?

• Like 1

Which one did you get?

I got the 4 - 16 x 50 AMX JJ, I had it at the 20m range this afternoon and it looks great ??. The Rapid is definitely grouping better, I think it's starting to bed in with the Exacts plus I think the magazine is fitting better ?

However the Logan isn't playing that well ? I've only tried Exacts in it at the moment but I still got scattered shots but I'm not sure it just needs a good barrel clean and then try to layer the barrel with new lead?

Nice :good:

I don't normally advocate pellet lube - to be honest, I usually just put it down as snake oil :rolleyes:

... but it worked wonders for the pellets in my S10. Maybe it helps in older rifles?

... just a thought mate :hmm:

Which one did you get?

Nice :good:

I don't normally advocate pellet lube - to be honest, I usually just put it down as snake oil :rolleyes:

... but it worked wonders for the pellets in my S10. Maybe it helps in older rifles?

... just a thought mate :hmm:

I'm prepared to give anything a go mate, good idea ?

I would clean the barrel firstly on the logan mate..give it about 30shots to lead t up again and then check zero with the working scope. Maybe the wrong pellets for the rifle unless you have tested a few differing types. And dont rule out parralax error. Work on getting a perfect sight pic and consistent head posistion.

• Like 2