Scope Suggestions Please

Am looking for the ideal scope to fit on the cricket, currently have a taipan sat atop, but really it's too big, bulky and heavy and doesn't compliment the rifle at all.

This is for hunting and paper punching, and will be shooting at some good distances, I was considering the viper connect, but what else is out there worth looking at.

Am looking for the ideal scope to fit on the cricket, currently have a taipan sat atop, but really it's too big, bulky and heavy and doesn't compliment the rifle at all.

This is for hunting and paper punching, and will be shooting at some good distances, I was considering the viper connect, but what else is out there worth looking at.

Viper connect is a cracking scope but not for me

if i got one it would have to be a day scope as i find the ret to be to fine for my eyes and i find it is not that visible at night with the lamp but thats just me rabid as im diabetic and it affects my eyes,

but in saying that its mint for me in day light (iv not got one but have used them) glass is Cristal clear and its not a heavy scope nice and light

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Viper connect is a cracking scope but not for me

if i got one it would have to be a day scope as i find the ret to be to fine for my eyes and i find it is not that visible at night with the lamp but thats just me rabid as im diabetic and it affects my eyes,

but in saying that its mint for me in day light (iv not got one but have used them) glass is Cristal clear and its not a heavy scope nice and light

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Interesting, I will be doing a lot of lamping so reticule will be an important choice. Certainly need to keep it light.

Diabetes or not, we're all getting older, eyes deteriorate, I think I am ok at the mo, but how long for ?

• Like 1

I'd second blatters fist post. I have 2-7x32 airmaxs on 3 of mine shooters. I can't say a bad word about them really. Apart from me new 98, I'm gonna try the panorama 2-7. Don't know why, peaked through one at the show and it seemed well. No AO, but it looked paralaxed enough to get things within 20 yards.

Seen them go for silly money too

I paid £150 for a 4-16 x 50 mamba second hand over a year ago from one of the lads on here and I would pay again tomorrow.

I`ve now shot a " hill side" of vermin with this particular scope and also with the other Mambas.

Each to their own I suppose :thumbs:

I've had all sorts rabid but the three rifles I've got now all have hawke's on them apart from the cat that swaps between a panorama 3x9x40 and the photon!

the panorama is a good half ml dot scope and the ir is ace no bluing on full power and clear as :thumbs:

atb si