Dog Robbing

its the backlash id be concerned about now for the dog owner,unless these two buckos have decent parents and take it in that their ''little darlings''are doing wrong then it might not be over yet,this is where your mates rally round when called for help................thats me f****d anyway lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i heard last night one had his leg broken ,the other his arm,

Doubt it police are different over here would nick them and prob give them another hiding.

Heard a lad caught 2 very young dog thief's in his kennels and gave them a bit of a pasting....... In fact a very good pasting,any Irish lads hear about it,all over fb, photos Of The 2 culprits too

If he went out into his yard and was confronted by two tresspassers he has every right to defend himself.

I'd say that's what happened.

With a bit of luck their wounds will get gangrenous.

Did anyone mention who they were stealing the dogs for. It's not unknown for some lads to give a druggie some gear in exchange for stolen dogs.

• Like 1

Two tossers shoulda been thrown in fkun lake too much a this goin on me mate had a dog stolen in Dublin on Saturday 10 months just startin ta settle down an learnin her trade put his heart an soul into her an some c¥nt fcuks the whole thing up useless leaches

If he went out into his yard and was confronted by two tresspassers he has every right to defend himself.

I'd say that's what happened.

With a bit of luck their wounds will get gangrenous.

Did anyone mention who they were stealing the dogs for. It's not unknown for some lads to give a druggie some gear in exchange for stolen dogs.

yeh , good point :thumbs: cast a bigger net ,and catch all the scum :yes:

Did the guy get the name of the guy they where stealing dogs for ? is he for want of a better word a guy who considered himself a player ? will he let them take there punishment and consider it over ? will he look for revenge ? its fecking scarey how far this could go ,there's a lot of money in stealing dogs see the amount that go missing each year and never turn up again and the police etc show little interest in helping ,

Did the guy get the name of the guy they where stealing dogs for ? is he for want of a better word a guy who considered himself a player ? will he let them take there punishment and consider it over ? will he look for revenge ? its fecking scarey how far this could go ,there's a lot of money in stealing dogs see the amount that go missing each year and never turn up again and the police etc show little interest in helping ,

thats the problem,but you still must confront them and if needed beat the grannies out em. Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 2