Donald Trump's 'muslim Ban' Live: Federal Judge Defies President And Temporarily Blocks Ban In Dramatic Court Hearing

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet the Americans are heartbroken about that....

Celebrities are shouting and screaming. Western politicians are either slagging him off or agreeing but trying not to admit it as they know the MSN will turn on them. The lefties, feminists and anarch

We could do with the same ban in this country keep the c**ts out

You will be saying next there are no black Cockneys

Sorry don't understand what you're getting at.

The MSM coverage of the so called 'refugee crisis' frequently showed people who were clearly African because most people haven't a clue about Syria, or it's population.

And MOST of the people who came in to Europe under the guise of 'refugees' were from North Africa and black Africa....this is a fact.

• Like 1

Celebrities are shouting and screaming. Western politicians are either slagging him off or agreeing but trying not to admit it as they know the MSN will turn on them. The lefties, feminists and anarchists are holding protests......But the ordinary man, the worker and voter right across Europe and the world is thinking "YES! We want some of this"

Times they are changing

You're absolutely spot on :yes:

And, it's not about racism, it's about what's fair. People have had enough of being shafted and, they've finally realised how they can show it.

Racist was never part of it, we should be allowed to live in a country surrounded by our OWN people and culture just like every other normal country. A small percentage of immigrants has always been fine but large percentages is not.

The liberals like to think we've somehow evolved past that important part of human nature yet the most obvious example (the USA) proves that there will always be division between races/cultures unless patriotism is drummed in to people. It is normal to feel more comfortable amongst people who share the same values and who are ethnically similar.

I do agree with you Nik,

I use the word 'Racism' as that's always the default argument thrown back at blokes like you and me by those that fail to see that we're looking for fairness.

The Gurkhas and Sikhs integrated well after the war. No one seems to have a problem with the Chinese that live here.

....... It's because none of them took the piss or bit the hand the hand that fed them - they appreciated the opportunity.

Personally, I moved away from an area that had an increasingly ethnic population because that is most certainly not where I wanted my daughter to grow up.

We've also applied for more rural secondary schools based on the Ofsted reports and, yes, the cultural demographic.

I'm not a racist nutter, I'm just a normal working bloke, like a lot of blokes, that wants the best for his family.

• Like 3

The MSM coverage of the so called 'refugee crisis' frequently showed people who were clearly African because most people haven't a clue about Syria, or it's population.

And MOST of the people who came in to Europe under the guise of 'refugees' were from North Africa and black Africa....this is a fact.

Don't let facts get in the way of sensationalism pal.

• Like 1

Celebrities are shouting and screaming. Western politicians are either slagging him off or agreeing but trying not to admit it as they know the MSN will turn on them. The lefties, feminists and anarchists are holding protests......But the ordinary man, the worker and voter right across Europe and the world is thinking "YES! We want some of this"

Times they are changing

You're absolutely spot on :yes:

And, it's not about racism, it's about what's fair. People have had enough of being shafted and, they've finally realised how they can show it.

Racist was never part of it, we should be allowed to live in a country surrounded by our OWN people and culture just like every other normal country. A small percentage of immigrants has always been fine but large percentages is not.

The liberals like to think we've somehow evolved past that important part of human nature yet the most obvious example (the USA) proves that there will always be division between races/cultures unless patriotism is drummed in to people. It is normal to feel more comfortable amongst people who share the same values and who are ethnically similar.

I do agree with you Nik,

I use the word 'Racism' as that's always the default argument thrown back at blokes like you and me by those that fail to see that we're looking for fairness.

The Gurkhas and Sikhs integrated well after the war. No one seems to have a problem with the Chinese that live here.

....... It's because none of them took the piss or bit the hand the hand that fed them - they appreciated the opportunity.

Personally, I moved away from an area that had an increasingly ethnic population because that is most certainly not where I wanted my daughter to grow up.

We've also applied for more rural secondary schools based on the Ofsted reports and, yes, the cultural demographic.

I'm not a racist nutter, I'm just a normal working bloke, like a lot of blokes, that wants the best for his family.

Totally agree :) I was just quoting you as a jumping off point to get on my soap box :D

I also moved away from an area that was going down the toilet and filling up with Pakis, easy for people to look down their noses at me for saying it but I have a 10 year old daughter and I am not going to sit back and have her put at risk. If you went to the cinema in Parrs Wood (South Manchester) all the white girls are hanging around with Pakis, I can't imagine what their parents are thinking allowing that to happen.

As Trump would say NOT ON MY WATCH!!

p.s JonJon did you know that Ofsted actually downgrades schools ratings because they lack diversity? Crazy stuff.

That doesn't seem to happen here in North Wales because they're more interested in the kids speaking Welsh so they're more nationalistic. I love it, my daughter is learning welsh at a special unit here even thought the Welsh Nats might not like me I agree with them...if you live here you should respect their culture and learn their language....shame England wasn't like that.

• Like 2

What is black Africa? Africans as with any country in the world can be any colour creed race or religion. Syrians are not all Mediteranean looking just as all British are not European looking. or are they in your world?

I bet Boudicca never uttered the words "tell Leroy to get my chariot ready !" Lol

She actually said" Leroy whys my chariot on fire and where have its wheels gone "

I thought she was from Norfolk not Liverpool ?

What is black Africa? Africans as with any country in the world can be any colour creed race or religion. Syrians are not all Mediteranean looking just as all British are not European looking. or are they in your world?

Black Africa is a common term used by people to describe the none Arab part of Africa. North Africans are generally Berber or Arab ethnically but they also have genetics from France and the Romans plus their slave trade which is why there are red headed Algerians.

I didn't say all Syrians are Mediterranean looking, but the people who live in Syria are NOT black and I obviously mean ethnically i.e. the people who's ancestors go back hundreds of years. There might be some people with African hereditary that live there but they aren't ethically Syrian or Middle Eastern.

British isn't a race of people but English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish is, we are a race and we have a culture. That doesn't mean anyone else is worse or cannot live here but people coming to Britain should try to fit in.

Races exists, why do people get so upset about it?

• Like 2

I bet Boudicca never uttered the words "tell Leroy to get my chariot ready !" Lol

She actually said" Leroy whys my chariot on fire and where have its wheels gone "

I thought she was from Norfolk not Liverpool ?

You dont get Ethnics in Norfolk apprently more Kent way Dover, Folkstone etc

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

One thing that is worrying, this has caused more uproar than all these terrorist attacks that take place. Makes me feel sick to be a part of the western world it really does.

for recruitment purposes for the likes of ISIS-trump is ghe best thing that ever happened..and if all these disaffected islamic refugee youths dont go to america-where do you think theyll end up?

Black Africa is a common term used by people to describe the none Arab part of Africa. North Africans are generally Berber or Arab ethnically but they also have genetics from France and the Romans plus their slave trade which is why there are red headed Algerians.

I didn't say all Syrians are Mediterranean looking, but the people who live in Syria are NOT black and I obviously mean ethnically i.e. the people who's ancestors go back hundreds of years. There might be some people with African hereditary that live there but they aren't ethically Syrian or Middle Eastern.

British isn't a race of people but English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish is, we are a race and we have a culture. That doesn't mean anyone else is worse or cannot live here but people coming to Britain should try to fit in.

Races exists, why do people get so upset about it?

You appear to be the one getting upset about races !didnt you change abode because of it? Any where Alexander the greats Army ventured you will find red heads fact so Berbers are not Black ? they are Arabs Ckeck out Makranis in Southern mekran coast of Pakistan what would you class them as Black? Asian? Arab ?