President Trump

Things have gone too far, prevention is better than the cure but we've gone way past that. I'm not sure if Trump has the right solution but at least he's doing something. We should take note, it's time to cut off immigration and sort our problems from within. Once we have things in order then we could consider immigration again if there is a demand for it.

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I first read your post I thought you was on about Axum

Now if he'd push back on the ban on lead bullets for hunting. Both his son hunt. It's about time there was someone on are side over here.

That's why we don't need to get annoyed by those idiots anymore, they're destroying themselves. Totally agree, I moved us here partly to get some breathing room from the madness, if things don't get s

Posted Images

Things have gone too far, prevention is better than the cure but we've gone way past that. I'm not sure if Trump has the right solution but at least he's doing something. We should take note, it's time to cut off immigration and sort our problems from within. Once we have things in order then we could consider immigration again if there is a demand for it.

You should put your own oxygen mask on before helping others do there's ..that what they say on the plane

• Like 1

You should put your own oxygen mask on before helping others do there's ..that what they say on the plane

I think they also say throw people out of a sinking hot air balloon to save weight based on their usefulness and contribution to society......sure I read that somewhere.

I have a very very long list and need to be given a job in charge of that when the revolution comes

First of all, all illegal immigrants should be rounded up immediately and deported, no questions asked. Any migrants suspected of terrorism should be deported immediately along with their families, no questions asked. This is common sense as far as national security is concerned and just a start of the bigger picture. The next step would be economic migrants....

Edited by DogMan85
  • Like 1

First of all, all illegal immigrants should be rounded up immediately and deported, no questions asked. Any migrants suspected of terrorism should be deported immediately along with their families, no questions asked. This is common sense as far as national security is concerned and just a start of the bigger picture. The next step would be economic migrants....

Yes yes yes!

Yes yes yes!

I totally agree, but the problem is that there are still so many liberal lefties, not just in the UK. I don't know what percentage they are in each country but I do know there is enough here to make a huge mess of the economy and society in general and from what I can gather it is worse in the UK and a lot of Europe. America is bad too but Trump may just turn things for the better. I also cannot describe the disgust I feel towards the pc liberal lefties and the troubles they cause to my way of life.
  • Like 2

Yes yes yes!

I totally agree, but the problem is that there are still so many liberal lefties, not just in the UK. I don't know what percentage they are in each country but I do know there is enough here to make a huge mess of the economy and society in general and from what I can gather it is worse in the UK and a lot of Europe. America is bad too but Trump may just turn things for the better. I also cannot describe the disgust I feel towards the pc liberal lefties and the troubles they cause to my way of life.

Most liberals are women, not because women are in any way stupid or bad but because they have a tendency towards conformity where men tend to be the opposite. Women are far less likely to follow politics but they do follow culture and are easily manipulated. Then you have the beta male generation who think agreeing with stupid liberal ideas will get them laid....which doesn't work of course. Add in all the ignorant 'minorities' who believe the rubbish that they are some how victims and you have the voting core of the far left not to mention the stupid fucks who still vote labour because....."well that's what we always did"

• Like 2

Yes yes yes!

Most liberals are women, not because women are in any way stupid or bad but because they have a tendency towards conformity where men tend to be the opposite. Women are far less likely to follow politics but they do follow culture and are easily manipulated. Then you have the beta male generation who think agreeing with stupid liberal ideas will get them laid....which doesn't work of course. Add in all the ignorant 'minorities' who believe the rubbish that they are some how victims and you have the voting core of the far left not to mention the stupid fucks who still vote labour because....."well that's what we always did"

I have encountered pc women and I find them very difficult to deal with at times, especially the ones who are smarter than me (most of them) the beta male types I take great joy in engaging them and making them look weak and self hating. I do hope this pathetic excuse of men fade out of existence quickly.

when it comes to booting out illegals and criminals who have absolutely no intention of integrating into Uk society the first step should be sack all the judges who control these cases, they twist their own interpretation of the law to either suit themselves or spite any controls the government tries, second bit, stop ALL legal aid for immigration appeals, fund it themselves or f**k off, prisons, clear them out, stick them on a plane home never to return, their home countries refuse to accept them, fine, total block on any others coming here (but what we should DO IS STOP VOTING FOR THE b*****ds WE GET NOW, VOTE FOR NEXT DOORS f***ing CAT, IT WILL HAVE MORE SENSE

Yes yes yes!

I agree with all this. Not to mention there is also the student and University body, who are very left-leaning. It's probably to do with the anti-establishment, free-thinking mentality that keeps a lot of intellectuals in their jobs, and the general consensus that the left are the "good guys", fighting for equality, pro-immigration, anti this, anti that... Then a lot (particularly the lads) dive on board just to make friends, and go with the status quo. Put all this together, and you'd be committing social suicide if you mentioned that you voted Brexit in a student union bar. Believe me, the student left is very strong. Unfortunately, because a lot of them are (slightly) more intelligent than average, they can think anyone who isn't as educated as them, or doesn't agree with them is stupid, and unworthy of an opinion. I've seen it all too often myself.

The funniest thing I saw on a University campus was a petition to allow only young people and the educated to vote on Brexit, as "the rest of the population don't know what they're talking about or it won't affect them". The arrogance astounds me.

Also, a lot of the University liberal-left lot make their way into teaching, then they fire their views onto the kids, who don't know any better. Prior to leaving the EU, my 15-year old came home from school spouting left-leaning propaganda, such as how Brexit is "racist", how we need to take-on more refugees, and how Nigel Farage is a racist bigot. I asked him why he was thinking like this, and his reply was; "it's what they tell us at school". You feel like you're fighting a losing battle sometimes, but indoctrinating the kids?

Best just to say it how it is in my opinion, if someone falls-out with you over politics, they probably shouldn't be your friend anyway.

• Like 2

He's differently kicking butt lol

Right.....a lot of 'pundits' said he would change or step back from many of his policies yet in 7 days he is changing the world as we know it.

Watch out for the hangers on though, the EU, UN, Military industrial complex, NATO and all the thousands of globalist organisations have all enjoyed suckling from the American teat and they're still hungry. The real powers (globalists and banks etc) might still win this one. May is a perfect example...I was horrified to see pundits including FARAGE of all people applauding May.

I'mstill on the fense, I believe in Trump's vision but he is surrounded by the establishment,he will not have an easy ride and they will go after him at every oportunity

they always do NIKB (win)-trumps just another part of it-billionaire turns out to be for the "everyman"-believe it when i see it

Aside from the autistic screeching of the lefties this is what 'the wall' looks like at the moment....not very good is it ?

01_-Mexican_Border.ngsversion.1457038699

Waste of money , use money to build walls and roofs for the homeless, plenty ex army vets are homeless

Aside from the autistic screeching of the lefties this is what 'the wall' looks like at the moment....not very good is it ?

01_-Mexican_Border.ngsversion.1457038699

Waste of money , use money to build walls and roofs for the homeless, plenty ex army vets are homeless

I will agree with you if you move to Moss Side, have no burglar alarm and not lock your doors

Boarders are very important especially in Eritrea

• Like 1