Aldi and lidil are taking over from the big four only you got to use aldi,s fresh stuff in a couple of days as it goes off

They pay their staff and managers more than the rest as well Ive seen somewhere.

Cheers, D.

Just trying to get the Orse off the balcony to go for a fitting , i love Aldi specail buys all the old gits opening the packets to see what they are cant wait to see what they make of the horse blankets be thinking theres some big dogs round here :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

last week i bought the wellies and jacket in the fishing deal they had,boots are doing great,even if I only get 12 months from them,its a good deal for 30 euros,and the jacket is fine,plenty of pockets,and im always sceptical of cheap deals but i must say im pleasantly pleased with the purchase

• Like 1

Aldi and lidil are taking over from the big four only you got to use aldi,s fresh stuff in a couple of days as it goes off

They pay their staff and managers more than the rest as well Ive seen somewhere.

Cheers, D.

Theyre advertising for a cleaner at our local Lidl,£8 odd an hour....Also theres quite a few round here wont buy meat from Tesco anymore because its all Halal,on being questioned about this the store manager said they don't have to label the meat halal??? Lidl which is next door to it apparently doesn't sell halal meat at all and is taking Tescos customers because of it.....

• Like 3

i tried on them fishing trouserrs,,sallopet ones with the braces,,xl,,they were great round the legs and arse ,,,but whin i zipped the bit up that goes up your chest,,,,well lets just say it was snug.... :cray: the only good thing about it was,,my 14 year old daughter dying of embarresment cos i took it out the packet,,and tried it on there and then in the shopping isle :laugh:

• Like 11

i tried on them fishing trouserrs,,sallopet ones with the braces,,xl,,they were great round the legs and arse ,,,but whin i zipped the bit up that goes up your chest,,,,well lets just say it was snug.... :cray: the only good thing about it was,,my 14 year old daughter dying of embarresment cos i took it out the packet,,and tried it on there and then in the shopping isle :laugh:

It's not aldis fault your a fat cnut Tomo! ?

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3

Designed for malnourished eastern Europeans not strapping chaps like us...if this was last week Tomo you tried on a tepee......

• Like 1