R10 Not As Quiet As I Would Like

Hi all i have recently purchashed a r10 super carbine in black pepper stock to partner up with my photon nv unit the rifle is fantastic other than the fact it is a very loud crack when shot compared to my daytime shooter my AA s410 is there a better silencer than the one fitted as standard to the r10se any advice would be much appreciated cheers

Twink deadly silent on a r10 much better than an hw

and iv proved this time and time again on any bsa pcp rifle

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I tried a twink on my old r10 and ultra and HW is the same apart from price all so tried the marksman and no different to HW

What i have noticed ,it depends on wind and where you are standing if some one else is shooting your gun to test sound .

Say you had a wind coming from left to right and you are standing on the left , it will sound quieter and standing on the right it will be noisier.

Air pressure can make a difference as well along with walls

I tried a twink on my old r10 and ultra and HW is the same apart from price all so tried the marksman and no different to HW

What i have noticed ,it depends on wind and where you are standing if some one else is shooting your gun to test sound .

Say you had a wind coming from left to right and you are standing on the left , it will sound quieter and standing on the right it will be noisier.

the marksman is even better but its a long silencer and whats the point of getting a super carbine then putting on a marksman and making the rifle a full length rifle .

thats why i never say,d a marksman

AND YOUR WRONG THE TWINK AND MARKSMAN ARE WAY QUIETER THAN A HW MOD BY FAR

Now when it comes to the hw100 the hw mod is the best on say,d rifle but then again the hw mod was made for that one specific rifle and makes say,d rifle deadly silent and the twink and marksman are louder on the hw100

but i find them silent on other rifles like the bsa,s and even my daystate

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS,,,DONT ARGUE WITH ME IM AN ARM CHAIR EXPERT

YOU CANT WIN WITH AN ARM CHAIR EXPERT :nono:

• Like 1

the marksman is even better but its a long silencer and whats the point of getting a super carbine then putting on a marksman and making the rifle a full length rifle .

thats why i never say,d a marksman

AND YOUR WRONG THE TWINK AND MARKSMAN ARE WAY QUIETER THAN A HW MOD BY FAR

Now when it comes to the hw100 the hw mod is the best on say,d rifle but then again the hw mod was made for that one specific rifle and makes say,d rifle deadly silent and the twink and marksman are louder on the hw100

but i find them silent on other rifles like the bsa,s and even my daystate

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS,,,DONT ARGUE WITH ME IM AN ARM CHAIR EXPERT

YOU CANT WIN WITH AN ARM CHAIR EXPERT :nono:

All guns are different and like i said depends on other factors ,so stick that in your pipe and smoke it :tongue2::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1