Isis Too Much Even For Bin Laden

Wat about other bad things he deffo done? ?

I wouldn't defend him but he did say stop blaming for everything that happens.

You are defending him. You're trying to find something good in a piece of shit terrorist. I don't care what he didn't do. i care what he did and it's nice to think he's dead.

I am defending in regards to 9\11 and always will and he was never brought to court and judge and there are claim he died in 2001 and when they say they killed couple years ago and threw his body in the sea they never showed us his face they never brought him to the world.

He said it my leader in Taliban , he doesn't use alqaida, they don't allow me to commit such acts outside

He's with Taliban and Taliban kill innocent Muslim in Afghanistan and they do suicide bombing and that is what makes him a terrorist but overseas attacks I don't know bout that there are no strong proofs and he denied it

axum, what do you think about Donald trump becoming head of the usa?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think its to crazy to at least say that bin Laden had some help with 9/11 the Bush and Clinton foundations both have strong ties to the bin Laden families. ..its possible he was the scapegoat

Are you saying Sammy was misunderstood and innocent of any crimes ?I am confused what point your making ,what with you being an odd ball weirdo .

tony Blair, cherie Blair, Gordon brown, Angela merkel, Obama and Clinton

You are defending him. You're trying to find something good in a piece of shit terrorist. I don't care what he didn't do. i care what he did and it's nice to think he's dead.

I am defending in regards to 9\11 and always will and he was never brought to court and judge and there are claim he died in 2001 and when they say they killed couple years ago and threw his body in the sea they never showed us his face they never brought him to the world.

He said it my leader in Taliban , he doesn't use alqaida, they don't allow me to commit such acts outside

He's with Taliban and Taliban kill innocent Muslim in Afghanistan and they do suicide bombing and that is what makes him a terrorist but overseas attacks I don't know bout that there are no strong proofs and he denied it

He's trying protect his country and improve economy I like how he made ford change their mind bout building factory in mexico. I love America and all Americans I love Texas and their life and wish I lived there so I hope he does good for the country but in regards to treatment to Palestine issue he sided with Israel so I don't like him for that and he's harsh with treatment to Muslim makes me scared to visit USA I like his attitude though and he's for America which is good and he's a realist . He's good for America. I like America more then Russia I like American constitution I wish it would be constitution for the whole world ,I like it a lot. I believe secular gov to America is good role model.
  • Like 1

Axum, what is the thread title all about? The link and the CIA release saying Bin Laden thought Isis were too much..., that's all made up lies?

I asked you the difference between Isis now and Bin Laden in Gilgit. Isn't that just as brutal?

He's trying protect his country and improve economy I like how he made ford change their mind bout building factory in mexico. I love America and all Americans I love Texas and their life and wish I lived there so I hope he does good for the country but in regards to treatment to Palestine issue he sided with Israel so I don't like him for that and he's harsh with treatment to Muslim makes me scared to visit USA I like his attitude though and he's for America which is good and he's a realist . He's good for America. I like America more then Russia I like American constitution I wish it would be constitution for the whole world ,I like it a lot. I believe secular gov to America is good role model.

What a load of rubbish DB on here sticks to his guns I don't really like him but he says what he believes you on the other hand lie you tell us what you think we want to near and then contradict it you post things like this just to cause a argument then you agree with everyone your a slimy weasel of a man

• Like 3

Axum, what is the thread title all about? The link and the CIA release saying Bin Laden thought Isis were too much..., that's all made up lies?

I asked you the difference between Isis now and Bin Laden in Gilgit. Isn't that just as brutal?

The thread title thought might be interesting it's bout Obama, I mean I thought he was dead, I'm really not interested or that thread title but rather the second.

" i love America "

" i wish i lived in America "

" im scared to visit America "

" i dont like Trump "

" Trumps good for America "

On most of these topics you start you sound like a very confused young man who for some reason does his thinking out loud instead of in the privacy of his own mind !

• Like 3

The thread title thought might be interesting it's bout Obama, I mean I thought he was dead, I'm really not interested or that thread title but rather the second.
I think you're a bit confused.., or at least I am?

Well, that's convinced me because Muslims don't lie

He fish food

He's burning in hell with the rest of his cronies/followers

But Muslims can lie, but only for defending their families faith and community and to unbelievers ( taqiyya ) is that right Axum ? covers wide range huh, seems there is always a reason a Muslim can lie if it suits them.

AXUM is this true?

" i love America "

" i wish i lived in America "

" im scared to visit America "

" i dont like Trump "

" Trumps good for America "

On most of these topics you start you sound like a very confused young man who for some reason does his thinking out loud instead of in the privacy of his own mind !

hes on the brink of becoming Christian and leaving Islam where it belongs in the gutter

I don't think its to crazy to at least say that bin Laden had some help with 9/11 the Bush and Clinton foundations both have strong ties to the bin Laden families. ..its possible he was the scapegoat and is now living a life of luxury on a secret moon base... I don't know what to make of it all to be honest there's definitely more to it than meets the eye imo .

• Like 7

well if your defending a scum bag like that then your nothing better than a dirty scummy fecker to ..why are you evern on this site ? All you do is stick shit up about mussies been this and that .... guess what no once cares mate we don't no them we don't want to no them and don't want them in this country ....heck I don't evern want them on the same side of the earth as me ....you come across as a very sly vindictive fecker and by defending someone as evil as him your as low as a snakes belly ....I hope he's burning in hell and getting fecked in the shitter by a big feck off pig........he'd probably like it any way

I don't think its to crazy to at least say that bin Laden had some help with 9/11 the Bush and Clinton foundations both have strong ties to the bin Laden families. ..its possible he was the scapegoat and is now living a life of luxury on a secret moon base... I don't know what to make of it all to be honest there's definitely more to it than meets the eye imo .

wonder how many of the 33+ thoudsand emails from Hillary could have classified info on it about this?
  • Like 2

wonder how many of the 33+ thoudsand emails from Hillary could have classified info on it about this?
Yeah I wonder :hmm: I think the world is waking up to the fact that for the last 20+ years we have been hustled like never before ...bin Laden if dead got what he deserved but there a few of our own treacherous bast@#ds that deserve the same punishment as there all playing the same game. Edited by kanny
  • Like 2