Importing A Working Terrier To The States

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck wading through the shit

Get a pup off american lads who are working the quarry you'll be working. There's some on here. And only buy a pup once you've seen the parents work

If I was you I'd get a couple any way you never want to put all your eggs in one basket . Not in the terrier game any way . Don't quote me on this because I've never been to America digging . What I'v

Well at this point it's hard to take mr. Loanspade serious i have PM him twice, i know a serious Terrierman in Oklahoma that has dug in the UK many times. Sometimes it takes you a while 2 figure people out and sometimes you can just tell by their handle if you want to fool with him or not?!?!?!

Edited by richlee

Richlee, let me explain this, I'm not on the www all the time. Just because I didn't reply instantly to your messages means nothing. I said above, I live in the country and I work, no time to live on this forum. I check it at least once,a day and I'm trying to learn to navigate on this site. Patience is a virtue my friend. In sport.. LoneSpade

• Like 2