Identification

My cousin brought this dog for her little boy it's seven month now and she doesn't know what it is and I can't really tell it looks like it's got beagle in it to me but it bushes like mad follows a trail and has caught a few mice when walking anyone got any ideaspost-74664-0-92782100-1483633903_thumb.png

Lee gets some pups out of it with a fancy name be a millionaire this time next year :)

I would if I could figure out what it is haha it was advertised as a Russell when they went to pick it up it was on its own and there was a mongrelly looking terrier type running around and they said it was the mother but my cousin doesn't know a lot about dogs so couldn't tell if it had been in pup and it was only wanted as a pet and it was £40 so they had it

• Like 1

Looks like one them old type bow legged jack Russel were tail curls over on to its back but with spaniel marking and spaniel ears ....if I had put money on a bet I'd say half cross spaniel terrier .....it's kinda ugly ....but in a likeable way lol