The Cat Is Set ??????

Gentlemen I think it's only right as my team mate will be playing away from home he should pick the date, time etc

As for gutting rabbits and first to reach 100 rabbits, I maybe daft but not stupid lol. There needs to be a glimmer of a chance we can win, the last time I stuck fingers into something I ended up divorced!!!!

I haven't actually had a go at the bolt heads myself yet, I feel quietly optimistic. Si I am now sticking in extra practice, it sounds like we might have spectators, how much do you want to charge for tickets lol

find your pellet of choice nelly

zero it at about 30yrd and right down your mil dots at all the ranges, don't alter your scope mag and put some lead through it :thumbs:

the cat's more than capable of getting the cream ;)

atb si

• Like 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't really posted anything for the last few days so I could spend some quality time with my good wife Julia. As most of you will already know myself and Bry cut a px deal against the .22 Wildc

Gentlemen I think it's only right as my team mate will be playing away from home he should pick the date, time etc As for gutting rabbits and first to reach 100 rabbits, I maybe daft but not stupid l

He is all ready out shooting him Jon   Its the young lad that dose all the shooting ,,,SI just takes the credit for it                                                    

Posted Images

Ill pm my addy to you all now you can send the money to me now

and i dont need to practice for this its money in the bank

springers only

kenny i need to borrow your pro sport

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

if its springers only its birds in the bag :thumbs:

shooting springers off a bench is cheating

atb si

springers only

if its springers only its birds in the bag :thumbs:

shooting springers off a bench is cheating

atb si

I don't think I could even hold the TX free hand long enough to aim straight................................................well that's my excuse sorted :whistling:

Phil

• Like 2

springers only

Wow wow wow tiger lol this was supposed to be an FX vs Daystate thing I thought ? It can't be springers, I haven't got one hahahaha??

springers only

Wow wow wow tiger lol this was supposed to be an FX vs Daystate thing I thought It can't be springers, I haven't got one hahahaha

he's backtracking nelly :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 3

springers only

Wow wow wow tiger lol this was supposed to be an FX vs Daystate thing I thought It can't be springers, I haven't got one hahahaha

he's backtracking nelly :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I didn't want to say anything Si LOL

The range finder came this evening so I thought I'd mount it along with the T38 just to see what the weight and balance is like. Well it's spot on, there is no weight or balance issue at all. Still feels great in the unsupported firing positions, the mount that came with it seems to be be well thought out with a lot of adjustment available. I thought I'd a bit of eye candy for ya :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::whistling:

post-104224-0-90118900-1483555361.jpg

post-104224-0-49782900-1483555375.jpg

post-104224-0-27742000-1483555386.jpg

post-104224-0-47606400-1483555397.jpg

post-104224-0-05334000-1483555417.jpg

• Like 2

Sounds to me like Jimmy has the wind up him, twice now he has mentioned having to use other people's guns for the challenge !

Are you running scared Jimmy, Ha ha ha ??????? ?

I will add, from the results I have had from my gaystate regal and my two cats, I wouldn't be putting my hard earned on the cats.

• Like 2

Sounds to me like Jimmy has the wind up him, twice now he has mentioned having to use other people's guns for the challenge !

Are you running scared Jimmy, Ha ha ha ?

I will add, from the results I have had from my gaystate regal and my two cats, I wouldn't be putting my hard earned on the cats.

whats up with them rabid?!

Are you running scared Jimmy, Ha ha ha ?

whats up with them rabid?!

Just not grouping as I would like, certainly not a patch on my regal, yet, am still leading them in.