The Cat Is Set ??????

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't really posted anything for the last few days so I could spend some quality time with my good wife Julia. As most of you will already know myself and Bry cut a px deal against the .22 Wildc

Gentlemen I think it's only right as my team mate will be playing away from home he should pick the date, time etc As for gutting rabbits and first to reach 100 rabbits, I maybe daft but not stupid l

He is all ready out shooting him Jon   Its the young lad that dose all the shooting ,,,SI just takes the credit for it                                                    

Posted Images

Sounds to me like Jimmy has the wind up him, twice now he has mentioned having to use other people's guns for the challenge !

Are you running scared Jimmy, Ha ha ha ?

I will add, from the results I have had from my gaystate regal and my two cats, I wouldn't be putting my hard earned on the cats.

whats up with them rabid?!

Just not grouping as I would like, certainly not a patch on my regal, yet, am still leading them in.

mine grouped ok but not great at fist so i did a couple of pull throughs, which improved the group and yesterday i moved the photon back for better eye relief ...

so i had to re zero and the groups are full mag through the same hole but its had nearly two tins of sovereign's through it since!

The range finder came this evening so I thought I'd mount it along with the T38 just to see what the weight and balance is like. Well it's spot on, there is no weight or balance issue at all. Still feels great in the unsupported firing positions, the mount that came with it seems to be be well thought out with a lot of adjustment available. I thought I'd a bit of eye candy for ya :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::whistling:

What's the rangefinder like? I ordered one earlier today, from a well known internet auction website .

Rick

The range finder came this evening so I thought I'd mount it along with the T38 just to see what the weight and balance is like. Well it's spot on, there is no weight or balance issue at all. Still feels great in the unsupported firing positions, the mount that came with it seems to be be well thought out with a lot of adjustment available. I thought I'd a bit of eye candy for ya :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::whistling:

What's the rangefinder like? I ordered one earlier today, from a well known internet auction website .

Rick

It only arrived tonight Rick so apart from fitting it I haven't tried it. I've heard good things about them and it seems well enough made??

• Like 1

NICE SET UP SHAUN ,,,

SHAME ITS ON A SHIT GUN :whistling:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

NICE SET UP SHAUN ,,,

SHAME ITS ON A SHIT GUN :whistling:

I'll take that as a compliment young man ???

• Like 1

Ill pm my addy to you all now you can send the money to me now

and i dont need to practice for this its money in the bank

springers only

kenny i need to borrow your pro sport

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Wow wow wow tiger lol this was supposed to be an FX vs Daystate thing I thought It can't be springers, I haven't got one hahahaha

he's backtracking nelly :laugh::laugh::laugh:

NOT BACK TRACKING AND NOT RUNNING SCARED ETHER

RIGHT FOR ALL YOU WIMPS THAT JUST WANT TO SHOOT YOUR HORRIBLE LITTLE CATS YOU CAN

AND ILL USE A SPRINGER :yes:

OUT TO 60MTRS

YOU HAVE ALL READY SEEN ME SHAUN SHOOT THE TX200

AND I DONT LIKE THAT RIFLE :whistling:

post-63400-0-15977900-1483568636.jpg

springers only

Wow wow wow tiger lol this was supposed to be an FX vs Daystate thing I thought It can't be springers, I haven't got one hahahaha

RIGHT FOR ALL YOU WIMPS THAT JUST WANT TO SHOOT YOUR HORRIBLE LITTLE CATS YOU CAN

OUT TO 60MTRS

whats this national goalpost moving day :laugh:

• Like 2

springers only

OUT TO 60MTRS

whats this national goalpost moving day :laugh:

UP DATE

Iv just enlisted LITTLE HUNTER to take part as well

you all had better get practicing including me :laugh::tongue2:

SWEET DREAMS LADS :laugh:

• Like 1

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging Rabid but mine is spot on, I couldn't get my groups any smaller apart from the odd one I call myself or a flyer?

It's not bragging mate, you got a good one obviously, and fair play mate, enjoy it.

Maybe mine will get there with more time and lead down it.

• Like 1

Sounds to me like Jimmy has the wind up him, twice now he has mentioned having to use other people's guns for the challenge !

Are you running scared Jimmy, Ha ha ha ?

I will add, from the results I have had from my gaystate regal and my two cats, I wouldn't be putting my hard earned on the cats.

whats up with them rabid?!
Just not grouping as I would like, certainly not a patch on my regal, yet, am still leading them in.

mine grouped ok but not great at fist so i did a couple of pull throughs, which improved the group and yesterday i moved the photon back for better eye relief ...

so i had to re zero and the groups are full mag through the same hole but its had nearly two tins of sovereign's through it since!

I have cleaned and cleaned the barrel to 'within an inch of its life' as bry would say, I have not put anywhere near that through mine yet, not managed a half decent day with no wind to have a few hours with it, I have two tins of jsb test pellets to try now, so will look forward to that.

What range are you punching one hole groups ? All my testing is done at 38 yards

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging Rabid but mine is spot on, I couldn't get my groups any smaller apart from the odd one I call myself or a flyer?

It's not bragging mate, you got a good one obviously, and fair play mate, enjoy it.

Maybe mine will get there with more time and lead down it.

I'm sure it will mate ?????