Nytol one a night with a few beers....that will send you off

Don't use them for too long as you can easily build up a tolerance, I was eating a whole packets and couldn't sleep after a few months, just lying in bed like a zombie lol

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mental illness like any other illness can effect anyone at any time and with the right treatment it can be cured or managed.   Personally I'd say someone who has overcome struggles with mental illn

Sounds like weed withdrawal in this case, that stuff can have a strong effect on the mind. There is a school of thought that waking up in the middle of the night is natural. In the pre- industrial / e

I went through a crazy bout of depression, anxiety and insomnia a few years back at Xmas time. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, the more you fight it the worse it gets. I ended up on Zopiclone af

I had insomnia in my teens. None of the crap from the doctors worked - it just turned me into a zombie.

In the end, I started running in the late evening - I'd go 3 miles from home at a steady pace and, run the 3 miles back as fast as I could, then get into a hot bath. It worked for me.

If it is the weed - As already said, it'll take a week or 2 but, it will calm down.

Again, working up a serious sweat will help to move it along a bit.

On the plus side - you've gor less sleeps than the rest of us until next Christmas :thumbs::laugh:

Good luck

• Like 2

I went through a crazy bout of depression, anxiety and insomnia a few years back at Xmas time. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, the more you fight it the worse it gets. I ended up on Zopiclone after begging for Xanax from the doctor. Your body will eventually win in the end.

dogfox bin trying pm you mate empty your inbox

I can't find the message button, try again and get back to me when you have.

I went through a crazy bout of depression, anxiety and insomnia a few years back at Xmas time. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, the more you fight it the worse it gets. I ended up on Zopiclone after begging for Xanax from the doctor. Your body will eventually win in the end.

saying you carnt receive messages mate ?

saying you carnt use the messaging service.

Any mods now what the crack is ???

Not saying anything? I can't find the option to message or receive them???

are you on phone or comp there should be a envelope at top the screen just where you sight out that's the messaging option..

are you on phone or comp there should be a envelope at top the screen just where you sight out that's the messaging option..

No mate, what's it about anyway pal?