Hello

Im 7 months in on trainging my lurcher, he is a half greyhound 1/4 whippet and some collie, bull, deerhound for good measure, he is coming upto 21kg and 25tts and growing, im guessing 25kg for final weigh in.

I believe all is going well, its my first time training a lurcher, (apart from owning a pre trained whippet) recall is good on dummy and tennis ball on and off lamp, but the proof will be in the pudding i guess

Just wanted to introduce myself i am in harrogate area but from NE

• Like 3

Hello

Im 7 months in on trainging my lurcher, he is a half greyhound 1/4 whippet and some collie, bull, deerhound for good measure, he is coming upto 21kg and 25tts and growing, im guessing 25kg for final weigh in.

I believe all is going well, its my first time training a lurcher, (apart from owning a pre trained whippet) recall is good on dummy and tennis ball on and off lamp, but the proof will be in the pudding i guess

Just wanted to introduce myself i am in harrogate area but from NE

The location you reside in equates itself to a mutt equipped for pace,stamina and versatility,with a bit of leg.The sapling should serve you well enough in that area,happy hunting.

This is gonna sound unpopular but I think most is in the breeding, and how much they get out. Training wise it seems pot luck, some dogs you train a lot and they still act like knobs, others you do nowt and they are great. Biggest thing is having a bond and them liking you and wanting to please.

This is gonna sound unpopular but I think most is in the breeding, and how much they get out. Training wise it seems pot luck, some dogs you train a lot and they still act like knobs, others you do nowt and they are great. Biggest thing is having a bond and them liking you and wanting to please.

As soon as you go for luck in a saplings development its time to get an hamster and watch it on its wheel.

As soon as you go for luck in a saplings development its time to get an hamster and watch it on its wheel.

???