Damned 'wily' Pigeons..

steg

Only been managing a Sunday morning lately..getting the odd rabbit, pigeon and squizza. Break up tomorrow for a fortnight of Christmas joys (shooting/ fishing galore all going well) ?. Pigeons have come from nowhere..from seeing maybe a dozen to a flock of about 10-15 dozen! Sitty trees are few and far between lads, all hedges intersecting 4 large oilseed rape fields. Tree below is smack in the middle of all four. Trouble is one shot and that's them away to other end of field ? Be nice to do some afternoon session's for a change while l'm off and see where they're settling..

GWNGJGw.jpg

• Like 5

nice one steg

enjoy your jollys and happy hunting :thumbs:

i bought a day ticket for monday, was gonna go pike fishing... got up early opened the back door,

it was bloody freezing so i went back t bed!! old age :(

is your 100 a .177?! if so have you tried jsb heavys... there soft like the aa fields but have a bigger punch

they may well work, if not ill send you a few up to test

atb si

• Like 1

nice one steg

i bought a day ticket for monday, was gonna go pike fishing... got up early opened the back door,

is your 100 a .177?! if so have you tried jsb heavys... there soft like the aa fields but have a bigger punch

atb si

At last!..off work now for 14 days.. get in there!! In fact....FECKING GET IN THERE!!!!!??. Got a 6 lb 15oz river Wear chub pb to try and beat and some woody's to keep me busy while off. Fighting the urge for a week abroad too! So long as I'm out of these four walls..?

.177 si..not tried them yet, bit shy to be honest after the state of the jsb exacts i bought 4.52 and 4.53's. AA fields weren't bad but the express bettered them..11.50 ft/lbs and 5p groups at 55 yards. Heard good things about the heavies but been bitten on the arse with jsb quality! Will pm you my addy si and give them a go. Appreciate that mate! ?

Atb steg

• Like 2

know how you feel steg.. we don't get enough time off!!!

the heavy's are good, if they group you'll like them :thumbs:

they have a serious a whack when they hit home, they drop off quicker than the lighter pellets but when you've got your head round the mil dots there awesome!

best shot I've ever done was with the wolf and jsb combo, rabbit lights out at 80 odd yard :blink:

atb si

• Like 1

nice one steg

atb si

Arrived this morning si..nicely packaged! ?. Bit windy here to be testing so just rattled a few through the chrono..very nice si! ?☺

Once again mate.. appreciate it and thanks..top man!

Atb steg

• Like 1

nice one steg

atb si

Arrived this morning si..nicely packaged! . Bit windy here to be testing so just rattled a few through the chrono..very nice si! ☺

Once again mate.. appreciate it and thanks..top man!

Atb steg

sound its windy as hell over here too...

not a bad postal service, i sent something else yesterday and that got there today :thumbs:

that packaging is how voymir.com send them to you, if there any good thats the place to order them from.. way cheaper than normal and free delivery!

atb si

• Like 1