The Derby

Could it be the pools year?? Winning games like this reminds me of fergies winning teams... As a man utd fan all I can say is!!!!!! Ohhhh shiteeee.

Not a hope off it.......lacking firepower....too iffy at the back....but we're building....

Could it be the pools year?? Winning games like this reminds me of fergies winning teams... As a man utd fan all I can say is!!!!!! Ohhhh shiteeee.

Not a hope off it.......lacking firepower....too iffy at the back....but we're building....

Lacking firepower?

Lacking firepower?
No-one who can dig out a win when we ain't firing on all cylinders......I think we'll miss coutiniho over the next few games....origi not there yet....what is the craic with Sturridge? Edited by VOON

Think Sturridge will be gone in the Summer, unplayable on his day but that isn't often enough.If we could shut up shop ie Bournemouth and grind out the 1-0 results we won't be far away.Coutiniho to Barca next year? I wouldn't be suprised.PSG also looking at Firmin ho ho ho.........Merry Xmas.

Lacking firepower?

Scored most goals in the prem so far this season..

Shame the defence isn't to the same standard

Lacking firepower?
LOL.

Being as how West Ham may possibly not win the league this year id love to see Liverpool win it theres a lot of knowledgeable footie people up there ive always got on well with scousers they tend to have an aggressive common sense thats forthright and clear to deal and converse with i like them by and large....similar area to my own its my favourite ground to visit as an away fan i always had a soft spot for the club even going there as a kid but to this day still get great pleasure sticking it up them in victory......anyway its not their fault they cant talk properly !

Edited by gnasher16

Lacking firepower?

Scored most goals in the prem so far this season..

Shame the defence isn't to the same standard

Conceded the same as Man City and one more than Arsenal, they don't seem to worry and they have a regular defence.