New Pieps Box

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was off work today and the postman came to the door and got me to sign for a package. I signed fir it and looked at the label with my woman's name on it. Says if undelivered return to Bellman and fl

i think everything is on same frequency the reason been on the ski slopes they don't ask what your kid was collared up with in an avalanche or if they will squeal or are mute? That's just an educated

My first 2 kids moved so I culled them I had to dig twice in soft snow but the 3rd one done 6 hours and never budged with the ice pick I'll keep him until next season.

Posted Images

Anyone put the tx 600 on a dog collar an try for a mark, would it work?

i think everything is on same frequency the reason been on the ski slopes they don't ask what your kid was collared up with in an avalanche or if they will squeal or are mute That's just an educated guess.
same fequency the world over has been since second world war I believe. Atb dc
"Will the kid stay or move if I wait before digging"

My first 2 kids moved so I culled them I had to dig twice in soft snow but the 3rd one done 6 hours and never budged with the ice pick I'll keep him until next season.

Gotta cull hard to keep the line pure mate. Had a couple of litters with black ones in there from two white dogs... instant culls ;)
  • Like 1

Pieps - TX600 - LVS transmitter | Free UK Delivery | Alpinetrek.co.uk

https://www.alpinetrek.co.uk/pieps-tx600-lvs-transmitter/?backlink=eyJ1cmwiOiJcL2F2YWxhbmNoZS1iZWFjb25zXC8jN2RkNWNmNjczMjFkYTcyMzZkY2JkMWEyZTAxMDYyOGUiLCJoYXNoIjoiMzhiMTg2NGIzNzRhYjRhMTEyY2UwOTY1ZGNhYjY2MDgifQ==

Here you go dan, jiggy looking at the tech stuff it should work lol, just wondered if anyone tried it?

• Like 1

Gotta cull hard to keep the line pure mate. Had a couple of litters with black ones in there from two white dogs... instant culls ;)
may have a chat with your missus if you got blacks from 2 whites both times it ain't the collar that's weak lol

I was off work today and the postman came to the door and got me to sign for a package. I signed fir it and looked at the label with my woman's name on it. Says if undelivered return to Bellman and flint and the address haha. She came home and seen it and flipped out said that wasn't due to later in the week when your on shifts lol. I asked her what it was hoping it wasn't the red brick she said no my mate had told her I didn't want the red brick so I've got the peips dsp sport and new rechargeable collar and charger. Happy days. I'm gonna buy her a pair of football gloves for xmas because she's a keeper alright lol.

• Like 6