Posting Pictures

Can't understand why people get upset because they can't post certain pictures, who exactly are you trying to impress? Does it make your boll*cks bigger to think you're impressing people, if you're hunting for other peoples approval get out of the game before you fcuk it up for those of us that don't crave the limelight and just go out for our own enjoyment.

• Like 6

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if a bit of common sense was used there'd be no aggro imo.atb dc

Its been that way for over 12 years but 1/2 the stupid c@nts on here just want a pat on the back and a bit of fame ..

Hows about making me a mod, i seem to be the only normal bloke on here somebody stop meeeeeeeeeeee

Posted Images

Can't understand why people get upset because they can't post certain pictures, who exactly are you trying to impress? Does it make your boll*cks bigger to think you're impressing people, if you're hunting for other peoples approval get out of the game before you fcuk it up for those of us that don't crave the limelight and just go out for our own enjoyment.

ran out of likes bud.atb dc

Pics should not to be taken down if the person posting states the hare had been shot and retrieved! Maybe a Mod will clarify this? There are t**ts out there who would get upset if it was a mouse getting retrieved! But if we do it right and post accordingly they haven't got a leg to stand on cause its LEGAL!

Because they aren't shot and retrieved that's why. Why would anyone lamp 50 odd rabbits with the dog then shoot 1 hare? People think that by adding "shot and retrieved" it makes everything ok. Apologies to the 1 in a 100 who actually has shot the hare.

Same applies to adding "pre-ban" when talking about your 2 year old dog.

Legal pics are no problem at all.

Ive already told everyone I SHOT THE HARE IN QUESTION, nottzhunter and rew was out with the dogs and i was out with the gun. So yes it would be stupid to say they killed all the rabbits with dogs but got the gun out to shoot one hare, but knowbody has said that, They said it was shot and retrieved. Dont think anyone has the right to call people liars with no proof.
So when he said I would report him to the RSPCA he was not lying then? FFS grow up and get over it. If he had not posted the picture the second time after I had deleted it none of this would have happened.

TC

I have no idea about any petty arguments/messages that have been sent between you two, sorry

Well read this thread where he accuses me of threatening to report him to the RSPCA. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/364750-thats-me-finished/ I don't call that petty I call that malicious, lying just because his ego is bigger than his brain. He had a dam good bag of rabbits there why spoil it just for the extra boost to the ego.

Nowhere in the post were you mentioned, that does seem a bit odd that he stated that it was just him and Rew? Then when it blows up you conveniently say you shot it.

TC

I have no wish to get dragged into other people's issues im simply stating the fact that i shot the hare, it means nothing to me if u believe it or not

dragging on a bit now this and getting boring..............

perhaps if the hunting life forum was more private and not just open for any tom, dick and harry to access, things like this wouldn't be such a problem and cause so much upset to certain individuals.............

I personally think just because the gun wasn't on display, doesn't mean it wasn't shot.........in my opinion people can make up their own mind of what they believe, but as long as I would have known that's all that matters.........

I know ferreting is a different ball game and legal, but if someone was to take a photo of a days ferreting........and people see a photo of a whack of rabbits and no ferret on display with the rabbits, would that mean that the person that took the photo or the person in the photo didn't use a ferret to get them......... :hmm: .just a thought and my opinion.......... :thumbs:

all the best,

jay.

• Like 1

Same as I can't understand people getting so upset about a picture on here of a dead hare led next to a pile of rabbits on a hunting forum. People don't add the pics to make there bollocks bigger or because they crave limelight its just sharing an image. i don't post any of my nights and days out on here and I've told others to be wary of posting outings in this forum as there's far to many wannabes and chatters that wouldn't know a good dog if it bit them in the face. But all them seem to have that allways seem to "do the job for me doesn't have to please others" and "put loads of gear to bed" I'm not saying all rush out and take pictures of anything and everything your dog kills just saying I'd never thought on a hunting forum a hunting man would be warned and deleted for putting up a hunting post.

And all those saying expect a knock i think that's abit of paranoia there lads as I said before you can get caught with dogs and hares in your motor or your dog covered in fur and blood and it's not enough to get you arrested at times the police are starting to realise it's a hard thing to prove unless people take videos of silly things a picture means nothing Videos are quite something else.

There's a lad used to be on here went out with him few times I didn't know but the lad was taking videos and pictures of the dogs and adding them to a Facebook group that was under a footy club name. Anyway one night had a phone call to say he'd been arrested and they took his lamps dogs ect. they had pics and vids of mine and me mates dogs doing allsorts of stuff. not one conviction or caught appearance came of it and that's not the first time something like that has happened. He even ended up with a written apology I think something along them lines.

Edited by C.green

Same as I can't understand people getting so upset about a picture on here of a dead hare led next to a pile of rabbits on a hunting forum. People don't add the pics to make there bollocks bigger or because they crave limelight its just sharing an image. i don't post any of my nights and days out on here and I've told others to be wary of posting outings in this forum as there's far to many wannabes and chatters that wouldn't know a good dog if it bit them in the face. But all them seem to have that allways seem to "do the job for me doesn't have to please others" and "put loads of gear to bed" I'm not saying all rush out and take pictures of anything and everything your dog kills just saying I'd never thought on a hunting forum a hunting man would be warned and deleted for putting up a hunting post.

And all those saying expect a knock i think that's abit of paranoia there lads as I said before you can get caught with dogs and hares in your motor or your dog covered in fur and blood and it's not enough to get you arrested at times the police are starting to realise it's a hard thing to prove unless people take videos of silly things a picture means nothing Videos are quite something else.

There's a lad used to be on here went out with him few times I didn't know but the lad was taking videos and pictures of the dogs and adding them to a Facebook group that was under a footy club name. Anyway one night had a phone call to say he'd been arrested and they took his lamps dogs ect. they had pics and vids of mine and me mates dogs doing allsorts of stuff. not one conviction or caught appearance came of it and that's not the first time something like that has happened. He even ended up with a written apology I think something along them lines.

I am paranoid badly but rather that then be to comfortable and end up in a jail cell. A picture alone might not get you nicked but could end up been part of a shoit load of evidence again you

This is the way it works. Would you mug an old lady in the high street them go on a forum and post pictures of the money? You may not get done for that but you can bet you last quid that you are now on the radar with someone. It may be Hewitt or one of the other nutters out there but they will over time collect enough evidence to cause suspicion.

I just cannot believe that people think they are invincible, that no one can touch them?

TC

But it's not one rule for one and one for the other? Surely it is against forum rules to post pictures of bull greyhound am I wrong?

Since when has it been illegal to own a bull cross?

By owning a pitbull x greyhound your breaking the law I stand to be corrected