Just A Few

toby63

went to one of my perms thurs and fri night to see what my new scope was like using the light . only had an hour one night and about 40 mins another cause nothing but heavy rain and squelchie fields . i zeroed scope last wk but still having to get use to the ret on this scope . any way had a few . one shot dropped realy low under estimated range but still went down .

3572930B-B426-4EDB-AEEA-DBEBD1C70D6D_zps

9F641162-7785-4ADA-9B60-3815C6D40B26_zps

• Like 8

looks like the new scopes doing just fine toby :thumbs:

atb si

it is mate but just need to do a proper test on the mildots and dashes to see what ranges i can achive

have you had a look at the hawke app's for your phone and pc?!

there pretty good and free

no havent mate not into doing stuff like that id rather do it old school lol

i would too...

but with limited time and light aft work any pellet change and re zeroing at home is done with 1 md hold under then a quick scan on the app..

1 md h/u usual puts me at 37/40 yrd zero but for me its worth it cos i have no local range and shooting time is hunting time, i don't own a range finder so its not fully cheating!

but it usually puts me on the money :thumbs:

i think most of us on here find a balance and its kind of hardwired and sorts its self out after a few shots!

atb si

• Like 1

nice going mate i see the rifles all ready wet but im no keen on laying them on the ground for a end of day photo

i dont realy like doing it either had no choice left bipod at home cause i knew fields are to wet for bipod shots . all shot were taken unsupported
  • Like 1