Parks Stuff

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i like JP i could sit and listen chat with him for hours, heard mainly good things about his dogs , the man could of made a fortune when one of the inky show biz boys was up his arse but he never alw

Two rough ones

JP is a true legend, the man has a depth of knowledge to mistify the gods. To see him work and dig to a dog is special, I've yet to see anyone jell with a dog like him. Old Mick from the 80s was his t

Posted Images

i like JP i could sit and listen chat with him for hours, heard mainly good things about his dogs , the man could of made a fortune when one of the inky show biz boys was up his arse but he never always liked his type nice to see some of you carrying on the type :)

JP and me about 16 years ago

mr. Park holding a choc dog.. He says never seen a good one, or as he put choc Fire guard....
wouldn't know what he thought of them dogs.he must of saw different stuff through the years and buck breay obviously , his different route I read years ago he used a famous Lakeland dog in the lakes , which was a stud dog , if remember right from a book.

There's deffantly still a few knocking about I know of a group of lads from the Wales borders working parks stuff, that bitch wasn't the best I had but she was good at her job

wouldnt bet on that pal, they could have park blood, but that dont make em park fells, park blood is very thin even in his own kennels.

Yeah sorry I mean stuff with parks stuff in them, although a number of them look like parks stuff I know what you mean though there not directly from him and they have other breeding in them

i like JP i could sit and listen chat with him for hours, heard mainly good things about his dogs , the man could of made a fortune when one of the inky show biz boys was up his arse but he never always liked his type nice to see some of you carrying on the type :)

old parkie looks in better nick then glyn, :icon_eek: someone else must of been doing the digging :laugh:

old parkie looks in better nick then glyn, :icon_eek: someone else must of been doing the digging :laugh:

teaching the next generation ha
  • Like 7

There's deffantly still a few knocking about I know of a group of lads from the Wales borders working parks stuff, that bitch wasn't the best I had but she was good at her job

wouldnt bet on that pal, they could have park blood, but that dont make em park fells, park blood is very thin even in his own kennels.

There's a few lads about keeping a pretty pure line of parks stuff

• Like 1

teaching the next generation ha
Nice to see someone giving young lads time of the day
there mesmerised when they listen to him woods about his days out but he just doesn't give them time and day he has also gifted them pups.
  • Like 8