Kennels (Set Up, Size Ect)

How do,

Lost my terrier last year through health issues and wasn't gonna get another, missus is working now and I m out at least 8 hours but I've had a change of heart so looking at building a kennel amd run, how big a kennel is needed do you guys reckon is there favourite manufacturer of kennels? Any things I need to consider?

look on the home stuff, Building and leisure section there are plenty on there pal. I knocked one up from pallets from work, set me back £60 for screws, mesh ect. Does the job for me as i only have one dog

looks too small to me that.

That's the size of the run what is attached to the kennel. 7 ft in lenght only one dog in it. nice and light to pick up and move for jet wash and for 60 notes carnt realy argue

if you can get a van/car with roofrack and get down to me I have a spare gate section and divider panel both 5 cm bar 2m x 2m will make a 2m X 2m run or use them bolted together just put a kennel in the corner,f.o.c save you crawling around on your knees picking up your dogs shit ;)we all had to start somewhere but that isn't really suitable for a working terrier but a good job infairness to you.drop me a pm if you want them.atb dc
  • Like 15

They sat here doing nothing...I've had my use from them so if they help someone else out happy days...truth be known I felt abit sorry for the lad when you heartless barstewards started poking fun ;).I believe in karma so no pat needed lol.if he wants them and makes the effort they're here for him.atb dc

• Like 4