Trial Of Britain First Terrorist Tommy Mair Starts

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or perhaps it's just the fact most of the country is sick to death of the way the country has turned out, and what is happening, I think this murder could be the first wave in a tsunami of the people'

There's a few thousand wives, husbands, dads, mothers and children of dead servicemen who will never again see their loves one because of the policy's of the Jo Coxs of this world.......it's every bit

.....I think calling him "Britain first" is a bit unfair....he had nothing to do with Britain first the organisation. He was heard to shout Britain must come first....there is a bit of a difference.

Posted Images

.....I think calling him "Britain first" is a bit unfair....he had nothing to do with Britain first the organisation. He was heard to shout Britain must come first....there is a bit of a difference.

I don't want an argument about it Dave but it's a bit like the newspapers calling him brexit killer and the political elite trying to use her death for there own ends..there's no need for it

He attended Britain First rallies and clearly agreed with their ideological stance, I think it's a fair label for him.

5nOAhm4.jpg

Same old shit on the news......those juicy words "Nazi" and "Far Right" and I think there was even a Ku Klux Klan reference thrown in for good measure !.........fact is, if he was French resistance killing German oppressors trying to destroy his freedom they would pin a medal on him BUT because he is probably just some ordinary small town middle aged man who can't take anymore of the tyranny and destruction of his homeland he will be painted as a monster !

Funny how perception is everything !

Did the French resistance live in a democracy and have the right and ability to vote out their German oppressors? No? Then it's not really comparable is it pal.

Whatever have you the impression we are living in a democracy ?............I think MPs words and actions after the court ruling on article 50 would have been clear enough ?............or maybe the Lisbon treaty?.............ad infinitum

My god man, didn't you get the memo?..........these people are all one and the same beast.......some are red and some are blue that's all.

• Like 3

He looked at "far right" media on the net......whatever that means........because obviously if he had also looked at horticulture or basket weaving they would have said so wouldn't they...........lol

• Like 1

He looked at "far right" media on the net......whatever that means........because obviously if he had also looked at horticulture or basket weaving they would have said so wouldn't they...........lol

Looking at far right media speaks to his motive, what would basket weaving and horticulture have to do with the case? :blink:

Looking at far right media speaks to his motive, what would basket weaving and horticulture have to do with the case? :blink:
I read all sorts of stuff, so what.......he is a murderer plain and simple, his choice of litrature has no relevance to me.

I don't agree with what he did, you can't go round killing people (unless your names Blair, Adams or McGuinness) to further your political agenda.........the correct thing would be to have put Jo Cox and 649 others in jail.

As for motive, you don't need a degree to figure that out........he was sick to the guts of what's been done to his country and snapped.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 8

I read all sorts of stuff, so what.......he is a murderer plain and simple, his choice of litrature has no relevance to me.

I don't agree with what he did, you can't go round killing people (unless your names Blair, Adams or McGuinness) to further your political agenda.........the correct thing would be to have put Jo Cox and 649 others in jail.

As for motive, you don't need a degree to figure that out........he was sick to the guts of what's been done to his country and snapped.

It has no relevance to you but it does to the court, just like when a Muslim terrorist is tried and they look at the literature they had been reading before carrying out an attack. Though I suppose in your mind Muslim terrorists are just murderers plain and simple too and we don't need to care about their motive either?

They are murderers plain and simple, and I'm sure their motive is the same.......they see the west trying to destroy their culture.

There's a lot of blood on a lot of hands not least the likes of Jo Cox and her disgusting ilk

• Like 1

He should be hung drawn and quatered braveheart style......as should all murderers, rapists, peados, smack heads, gang members, repeat offenders, etc etc.

Fair to say I probably wont ever be voted in as PM!

Whatever his 'punishment' it will not replace a wife for her other half and give her children a mother. Sad day and situation that people think political views justify murder. No different to ISIS.

Tough guy like, posing with 5 infront of 3 of his opposition to intimidate them. Then wants to make a statement so picks on a woman who was about 8st wet through. Never mind another toughest place thread its wherever this guy is from.

Scum

• Like 1

There's a few thousand wives, husbands, dads, mothers and children of dead servicemen who will never again see their loves one because of the policy's of the Jo Coxs of this world.......it's every bit as wrong as killing a young mum and no different IMHO

• Like 10

I couldn't care less about this lunatic,he probably needs to be sectioned.

But I hope this case isn't used to further Theresa May's agenda of bringing forth (even more) draconian hate speech laws,she's had these in mind since well before she became PM and this case could be just what she's been waiting for.

• Like 1

There's a few thousand wives, husbands, dads, mothers and children of dead servicemen who will never again see their loves one because of the policy's of the Jo Coxs of this world.......it's every bit as wrong as killing a young mum and no different IMHO

Apart from the minor detail that they entered the forces out of choice and knew what service men do???

tbh I am not up on Jo Coxs policys so cannot offer a measured comment on that. Regardless of that our servicemen and women serve so that our country isnt a war zone and we can walk our streets safely.

Apart from the minor detail that they entered the forces out of choice and knew what service men do???

tbh I am not up on Jo Coxs policys so cannot offer a measured comment on that. Regardless of that our servicemen and women serve so that our country isnt a war zone and we can walk our streets safely.

And the likes of Cox bring in the third world,so in many areas we can't.

• Like 6

And the likes of Cox bring in the third world,so in many areas we can't.

Her major concerns were Syrians of course......