Monte-Carlo Boxing 12Th Nov

ADRIANI VASTINE VS ANTONIO DI MARIO

6 x 3 mins Middleweight contest

LIVE on SkySports 2 - 20:10 (19:10 UK TIME)

MARTIN MURRAY VS NUHU LAWAL

12 x 3 mins WBA Continental Super-Middleweight Championship

Followed by

JAMIE MCDONNELL VS LIBORIO SOLIS

12 x 3 mins WBA Bantamweight World Championship

Followed by

LUIS ORTIZ VS MALIK SCOTT

12 x 3 mins WBA Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship

Followed by

JASON SOSA VS STEPHEN SMITH

12 x 3 mins WBA Super-Featherweight World Championship

Looking forward to ortiz vs Scott... I reckon Scott could make things difficult for ortiz but I see ortiz hunting him down and getting the ko or the faint.

Edited by kanny

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think you can read into last night much as far as AJvOrtiz as it would be completely different kind of fight, Ortiz looks a solid unit though with a big thick neck looks like he could take a pun

I dont know how we are meant to judge these 'top' heavyweights when they keep fighting bums.   They need to get in the ring with each other.

I'd say Ortiz is the only heavyweight out there atm who's fighting legitimate challengers and he's looking well doing so...

ADRIANI VASTINE VS ANTONIO DI MARIO

6 x 3 mins Middleweight contest

LIVE on SkySports 2 - 20:10 (19:10 UK TIME)

MARTIN MURRAY VS NUHU LAWAL

12 x 3 mins WBA Continental Super-Middleweight Championship

Followed by

JAMIE MCDONNELL VS LIBORIO SOLIS

12 x 3 mins WBA Bantamweight World Championship

Followed by

LUIS ORTIZ VS MALIK SCOTT

12 x 3 mins WBA Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship

Followed by

JASON SOSA VS STEPHEN SMITH

12 x 3 mins WBA Super-Featherweight World Championship

Looking forward to ortiz vs Scott... I reckon Scott could make things difficult for ortiz but I see ortiz hunting him down and getting the ko or the faint.

I'd say Ortiz is the only heavyweight out there atm who's fighting legitimate challengers and he's looking well doing so...

• Like 1

Yet he,s 1/33 to beat this Malik Scott guy......the same price Joshua is to beat Molina.
Yes cos he's the better fighter....

Molina got knocked out by a fat Indian in the first round, Ortiz has been knocking out fighters that troubled Wlad.

Edited by DogFox123

Going on the assumption that Scott actually wants to fight then I think he can make life difficult for Ortiz he's much more mobile than Ortiz and some say one of the most "skilled" heavyweights out there but I don't think it will matter in the end ortiz will close him down and ko him

Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

My point is the bookies see Scott and Molina both as easy pickings yet some folk feel Ortiz has a worthy fight and Joshua has a walkover.

Joshua has said he wants to fight ortiz after klitschko :thumbs:

Ortiz should walk through Scott tonight...dont rate Scott at all the mans a cheat...think the fights was only confirmed a few weeks back...its just to show case Ortiz to the British punters...still think Hearn will keep Ortiz as far from Joshua as he can for as long as it suits him.

Poor fight from murray.He is from my home town and i always root for the lad but so frustrating to watch never seems to commit himself. A decent fighter not quite good enough at world level but a down to earth nice lad. i think his time has been and gone now.

Edited by darbo