Kovalev Vs Ward.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres a few good match ups from across the pond with garcia v thurman, lomachenko v Walters which are 2 fights to look forward to. I'm looking forward to watching my mate liam williams fight 26th thi

Ward to out point him, kovalev has the power advantage but ward is the better boxer.

You think Ward bossed the clinches, I didn't see that at all. I fail to see these technical moments Ward was having tbh. Kovalev was landing stiffening jabs throughout the fight. Ward is far from a ma

Theres a few good match ups from across the pond with garcia v thurman, lomachenko v Walters which are 2 fights to look forward to. I'm looking forward to watching my mate liam williams fight 26th this month you can't beat a good domestic british fight plus he's exciting to watch to

• Like 2

Ward has not looked so good at Lightheavy so far but Kovalev looked shit in his last fight against Chilemba. If Kovalev goes into the Ward fight being so predictable Ward will school him. A good old brains v brawn fight, I think Ward will beat him.

I dont really keep up with world boxing much so couldnt put up a strong case for either but from the little ive seen its a good match up the old boxer versus fighter scenario still makes for a great competitive event......i dont know how Ward holds the extra weight but i would imagine he,ll be looking to out busy Kovalev and nick the rounds i remember being impressed with his pure ability and timing when he fought Froch and remember the way Kovalev bullied Cleverley but im sure they,ve both come on a lot since then so looking forward to a high quality good old fashioned battle of styles.

. I'm looking forward to watching my mate liam williams fight 26th this month you can't beat a good domestic british fight plus he's exciting to watch to

He,s a mate of yours is he.....he,s fighting one of our local boys Ahmet Patterson it will be a good fight Ahmet,s a slick box fighter type and from what ive seen of Williams he,s a relentless pressure fighter i think he will overwhelm and beat our boy but its a good title fight between unbeaten fighters so all to lose.

Edited by gnasher16