Am I Being Watched ?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doctor said I'm paranoid. He didn't say it out loud, but I know what he was thinking !

I am not condemning any person who posts on here, but there are some who's, shall we say, enthusiasm is some what larger than their intelligence. Some might as well say "I robbed a bank today" then gi

I think that is down to google, I believe but I am not certain that IanB keeps the site an open site because it brings in more revenue from google. more visitors to the site = more spondulas for him.

Posted Images

It's a lot of effort and sleuthing to catch someone working their dog illegally. Sure it would be better to just look on Facebook

What are you saying mate?

I'm not giving my opinion on wether or not I think there are people spying on here. I've posted the screen shots.

I had 5 guests with me from a old 2013 thread no one to begin with then2 then5 ... i reckon its just your browser. or other shit you let your apps access on your phone

What so my AA app or 8 ball pool is jumping on THL with me for a browse? Lol

• Like 1

Well when I looked at this thread, there was 1 member (me) and 0 guests. I refreshed the page and it said 1 member and 1 guest. So it isn't only old threads that do that.

I think it's something to do with you having been on the thread, then coming off it and going back on. Like a kind of shadow of you having been there before, but it can't say you'e on there twice.

Well when I looked at this thread, there was 1 member (me) and 0 guests. I refreshed the page and it said 1 member and 1 guest. So it isn't only old threads that do that.

I think it's something to do with you having been on the thread, then coming off it and going back on. Like a kind of shadow of you having been there before, but it can't say you';e on there twice.

But it wouldn't be unusual for a guest to be reading this thread would it walshie?

It would be unusual for a guest to be reading a thread from 2014, and the one I just searched for randomly.

I'm liking the shadow idea though.

I think it's something to do with you having been on the thread, then coming off it and going back on. Like a kind of shadow of you having been there before, but it can't say you';e on there twice.

But it wouldn't be unusual for a guest to be reading this thread would it walshie?

It would be unusual for a guest to be reading a thread from 2014, and the one I just searched for randomly.

I'm liking the shadow idea though.

No, s'pose not, but it's the only thing that seems to fit. Like the computer takes a while to acknowledge you've left the thread so when it "sees" 2 people on there it says you and 1 other.

I think it's something to do with you having been on the thread, then coming off it and going back on. Like a kind of shadow its very much like the ghost rabbits that are often seen by lampers up and down the country

I knew it was something to do with them rabbits walshie
  • Like 1

Ffs your popular haha, they mustn't know you very well lol you be up all nite at this rate tho gaz just get rid of the slaves you keeping in garage and dispose of the prostitutes body you got buried in garden and stop worrying lol

I'm up all night every night so no change there. Haven't had the slaves for a while now. They wouldn't eat lamb ribs and chicken carcass so f****d them off. And the hooker should be well decomposed now.

• Like 2