Am I Being Watched ?

Some won't wise up till their door is coming threw, with the police & RSPCA mob handed..

lads still continue to post alsorts on facebook & even have their profile pictures set with themselves holding quarry...

These folk might as well walk themselves down the station...

Folk have been getting themselves caught for years now, but still it continues.

• Like 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doctor said I'm paranoid. He didn't say it out loud, but I know what he was thinking !

I am not condemning any person who posts on here, but there are some who's, shall we say, enthusiasm is some what larger than their intelligence. Some might as well say "I robbed a bank today" then gi

I think that is down to google, I believe but I am not certain that IanB keeps the site an open site because it brings in more revenue from google. more visitors to the site = more spondulas for him.

Posted Images

It is not just this site but all over the internet, they make closed groups on FB and think that protects them??? I remember when I was a mod on another hunting site having a series of run-ins with a poster about photo's that would incriminate him. So he posted a photo, and I shit you not, of a shot and retrieved munty with an air-rifle laying by the side of it. :laugh: You could not make that up.

TC

Edited by Tiercel
  • Like 3

It is not just this site but all over the internet, they make closed groups on FB and think that protects them??? I remember when I was a mod on another hunting site having a series of run-ins with a poster about photo's that would incriminate him. So he posted a photo, and I shit you not, of a shot and retrieved munty with an air-rifle laying by the side of it. :laugh: You could not make that up.

TC

:laugh: It's amazing how many people equate freedom of speech with terms and conditions of posting!

Lol big brother watching thl . . . pmsl

Not big brother but a few have been pulled in because of the contents of their posts... I know two personally, that don't post on here anymore because of it.

I know a couple of lads that have ad a knock on the doors through this site. Every man and his dog can get on here to see what folk are doing.

TC

You're forgetting TC that by adding "pre-ban" to the post every now and then and adding "retrieved" to any picture of a hare makes these numpties invincible. Also code words like bambi, pig and ginger rabbit make the post unreadable to anyone but the most ardent code-breaker. :yes:

My personal favourite from a while back was someone who had an 18 month old lurcher that used to take deer "pre-ban."

Their downfall won't be what they actually do, but their incredible stupidity in their dick-measuring posts, and anyone convicted of stupidity deserves everything they get.

Right noticed lastnight while reading through old threads using the search bar.that there was only me reading the thread.(name at the bottom)

Once i click on page 2.

Look at the bottom and theres a few quests also reading the thread.

So 10 mins ago typed 5 different subjects into the search bar.

Picked a thread on the 1st or 2nd page.

Clicked on it went to bottom of page only my name.

Pressed refresh and 4 quests also reading.

How is that possible.

Are we being watched and followed on here.

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not spying on you !

Right noticed lastnight while reading through old threads using the search bar.that there was only me reading the thread.(name at the bottom)

Once i click on page 2.

How is that possible.

Paranioa is another form of awarness.

Once i click on page 2.

How is that possible.

Paranioa is another form of awarness.

My doctor said I'm paranoid. He didn't say it out loud, but I know what he was thinking !

• Like 9

My posts are that dull i can't even get the guest or the antis to take an interest :laugh: Its just a ploy of mine obviously :ninja::laugh:

Poxy dog can't keep him self in one piece long enough to do any thing dodgy haha

Edited by terryd
  • Like 6