Aberfan The Fight For Justice . Bbc1 10 45 Pm

Yea first time i ever heard about it was my mum telling me. Must have been horrendous for the village and famlies.

They got away with a lot of stuff in those days. I know health & safety can be a pain in the arse but pity there wasn't a proper set up back then.

oh balls i wanted to watch that !.....are you saying its repeated on Thursday or its another episode or whatever ?

Must admit i didnt know anything about this tragedy till someone on here said about it........sounds almost too much to believe.

Edited by gnasher16

oh balls i wanted to watch that !.....are you saying its repeated on Thursday or its another episode or whatever ?

Must admit i didnt know anything about this tragedy till someone on here said about it........sounds almost too much to believe.

It's here Gnash.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07zk6fj/aberfan-the-fight-for-justice

TC

It's here Gnash.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07zk6fj/aberfan-the-fight-for-justice

TC

the one this thursday , i think its more about people who lost kids and adults , who talk about it, and i think there a lad who survived it, who talks about it . well thats what ive read on one of the links , deff going to watch it. It looks like from last night program , that it could have been avoided , as they had land slide before , and nothing was done about it, it seems that human life as to be lost, before people will act :yes: terrible tragedy .!!

Boy I grew up been basically best friends since 6 year old old man was in the disaster he was in a porter cabin class room while it happened and survived his mother and sister were in the house and died his best friend stayed home from school and died he would survived if he went to school he can't struggles to tell us the story and won't go near the place around the date !!