I decided that my old hammock was getting a little threadbare and it was time to treat myself to a new one ... after a fair of searching and talking to a few people I decided on the Lawson blue ridge ... I will get it out as soon as I can to try it out ....

223532E6-C905-441E-9C47-2261FFEF1B06.jpg

82B20A08-ABA4-467C-9C8A-19892E72718E.jpg

With the rainfly attached ......

60E944AB-352E-4D8C-AC0D-E33390AD6D81.jpg

To bloody hot here for them here, looks a beauty

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my new hammock today   It's brilliant from opening the bag to having it up first time 5 mins and about 2 mins to pack away it's so comfy, I didn't have time to put up the camo tarp today but thi

I decided that my old hammock was getting a little threadbare and it was time to treat myself to a new one ... after a fair of searching and talking to a few people I decided on the Lawson blue ridge

Bit cold ... man up you big fanny   It folds down quite small .....  

Posted Images

I decided that my old hammock was getting a little threadbare and it was time to treat myself to a new one ... after a fair of searching and talking to a few people I decided on the Lawson blue ridge ... I will get it out as soon as I can to try it out ....223532E6-C905-441E-9C47-2261FFEF1B06.jpg82B20A08-ABA4-467C-9C8A-19892E72718E.jpg

With the rainfly attached ......60E944AB-352E-4D8C-AC0D-E33390AD6D81.jpg

You don't need to attach the rain cover so you can sleep with just the bug net above you .......

I decided that my old hammock was getting a little threadbare and it was time to treat myself to a new one ... after a fair of searching and talking to a few people I decided on the Lawson blue ridge ... I will get it out as soon as I can to try it out ....223532E6-C905-441E-9C47-2261FFEF1B06.jpg82B20A08-ABA4-467C-9C8A-19892E72718E.jpg

With the rainfly attached ......60E944AB-352E-4D8C-AC0D-E33390AD6D81.jpg

You don't need to attach the rain cover so you can sleep with just the bug net above you .......

Its when it rains and you need the cover they are hot here,I have a ground mounted one almost the same good star gazing without getting bit by mozies

Got my new hammock today

It's brilliant from opening the bag to having it up first time 5 mins and about 2 mins to pack away it's so comfy, I didn't have time to put up the camo tarp today but think I may have my first camp out Saturday night with the full system

Anyway I'm well chuffed with it, thank you socks for bringing these to my attention

post-25990-0-30396600-1476297432.jpg

• Like 6

Got my new hammock today

It's brilliant from opening the bag to having it up first time 5 mins and about 2 mins to pack away it's so comfy, I didn't have time to put up the camo tarp today but think I may have my first camp out Saturday night with the full system

Anyway I'm well chuffed with it, thank you socks for bringing these to my attention

You not chained to the till in the shop yet then, pics look good on FB.

Got my new hammock today

I was going to jack the pest work but to be honest 4 days in the shop was to much I was missing being out and about, so my lad does 2 of my days now so I'm doing the pests again lol

I guess if your an outdoors person you just can't be caged!

• Like 2

Got my new hammock today

I was going to jack the pest work but to be honest 4 days in the shop was to much I was missing being out and about, so my lad does 2 of my days now so I'm doing the pests again lol

I guess if your an outdoors person you just can't be caged!

Trouble is you got to be pleasant to the customers ,even when their peckerheads an if it's your own buisness your end up looking like your on ketamine ,when biting your tongue ,lol