Westworld

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't have a bad nipple count either

Got to be honest I thought Bernard was a robot/host but convinced myself it was too obvious, so kept it to myself lol. Enjoying the show I am, lots of scope for storylines.

Haha it's getting good now, last episode next week but HBO have renewed the show so should have a few seasons to look forward too. It's got the makings of a good show fair play.

I think that Arnold is still alive and is maybe Wyatt. Or he could be the man in black and that's why he's trying to find the "heart" of westworld?

Bit of a slow burner tbh but I'll keep watching if only to find out what the milk is about lol.

• Like 1

I think that Arnold is still alive and is maybe Wyatt. Or he could be the man in black and that's why he's trying to find the "heart" of westworld?

Bit of a slow burner tbh but I'll keep watching if only to find out what the milk is about lol.

Notice how delores was going to get raped by another Westworld inhabitant in exactly the same way she did in the first episode by the man in black? ... He's definitely more to do with Westworld than just a visitor playing the game.
  • Like 1

Notice how delores was going to get raped by another Westworld inhabitant in exactly the same way she did in the first episode by the man in black? ... He's definitely more to do with Westworld than just a visitor playing the game.
Hopkins also told the guy who went looking for Wyatt "the best stories are born from truth"

I kinda like these shows that don't give too much away too early.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Bernard! Didn't see that coming I like how Anthony Hopkins character has took on a more sinister feel and that black sort aint shy at getting her dillys out :thumbs:

Got to be honest I thought Bernard was a robot/host but convinced myself it was too obvious, so kept it to myself lol.

Enjoying the show I am, lots of scope for storylines.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...