Kim Kardashian Robbed........

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I've seen her backdoor is not impenetrable ????

best kardashian story i read was that one of them wore the heavy metal band slayers t shirts before and the picture was everywhere     Now obviously slayer as a band wasnt very impressed with hav

I agree.... somewhat. She has been the victim of a crime, and no-one deserves that, BUT she has set out to draw attention to herself, to her whereabouts, to her frivolous activities and to her ostent

Their not skint . Kanye west went around asking the founder of facebook for money because " he has great ideas " . This is the same bloke who claims to be a "rock god" and the "greatest musician in history " so id take his pathetic ramblings about being broke with a pinch of salt

By all accounts there 50 odd million in the hole cash wise but there assets are worth somthing like 3x that ...so I can't see them shopping in netto anytime soon that said they spend a fortune to create a image and brand themselves if they can't work out when to get of the train it might not be to long.

Edited by kanny