khan v earl

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be Khan's hardest fight and Earl won't go easy, but Khan is the golden boy of the moment and his fight's are hand picked as he is expected to be a money spinner of the future, it will be a good fight either way and a good scalp for Khan "IF" he can get it. :boxing:

i think earl could give khan his toughest fight, willie limmond gave khan a real test before they retired him with a fractured jaw , not a big puncher but he had khan in trouble, greame earl punches a lot harder than limmond , but just remember frank bruno enough said about the standard of opponents

Well if you guys think Earl so much get your money on him at 5.6 / 1 so £100 will get you £560 some how i dont think so :whistling:

Cheers bob

That would be £660 bet plus stake. :thumbs:

Edited to say,after limond,they won't risk any dangerous opponents for Khan.

Edited by bill88

If you think graham earl is a stepping stone for anyone your wrong...but his best days are behind him and apparently he,s not in great shape at the moment....that said i think khan would beat him anyway....i dont like the kid but he,s got talent speed and strength...

Well if you guys think Earl so much get your money on him at 5.6 / 1 so £100 will get you £560 some how i dont think so :whistling:

Cheers bob

got my money on earl to win , and hatton to win k.o. the 9th

Cheers bob

got my money on earl to win , and hatton to win k.o. the 9th

Shite two losses in one night, thats a bummer

Cheers bob

PS i really hope my thoughts are wrong

That would be £660 bet plus stake. :thumbs:

I would be fairly sure he's quoting a price from a betting exchange which factors in the stake as well. The odds are in reality 4.6/1 so with the stake returned it does equal £560. The price has since drifted to 6.2