Border X Lakeys

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These little things are coming on well. Levi oaks Gary Middleton stuff. Very strong pups

Read the post retard-my son was in intensive care so I thinned out my kennels,not fair keeping dogs to look at them if you no time to work them-last in first out-the lads that had dogs from me are sti

That made me smile Daniel, reminds me of all the times I got off the scaffold because of rain and when the gaffer complained I'd tell him to f**k off. If he seen me on a Sunday ,soaked and covered in

Posted Images

Im in work mate was sat in the van waiting for rain to pass,just replyed and thank you for the invite.atb dcattachicon.gif20160930_150928.jpg

That made me smile Daniel, reminds me of all the times I got off the scaffold because of rain and when the gaffer complained I'd tell him to f**k off.

If he seen me on a Sunday ,soaked and covered in mud with a smile on my face he'd have sacked me.

Border Lakelands ?

Years ago anything red or black and tan but heavy boned was called a border lakey and bloody hell some of them were machines.

Wales always seemed to produce some great ones and they were not necessarily a cross between the two, they were just heavy boned Fell terriers.

• Like 10

Tidy plumber Mango, I feel like washing my mouth out saying it but nice all the same

You be careful making comments like that D, the photo is 30 odd years ago and he was a smart dog, I don't think I've seen a better one since, but to be honest I have'nt really been looking.

I was out with one last week, it didn't do what it said on the tin but the lad didn't pretend otherwise. Hat's off to it mate, a fine looking animal, not often you see a good head and bone on something so light in the chest