Border X Lakeys

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These little things are coming on well. Levi oaks Gary Middleton stuff. Very strong pups

Read the post retard-my son was in intensive care so I thinned out my kennels,not fair keeping dogs to look at them if you no time to work them-last in first out-the lads that had dogs from me are sti

That made me smile Daniel, reminds me of all the times I got off the scaffold because of rain and when the gaffer complained I'd tell him to f**k off. If he seen me on a Sunday ,soaked and covered in

Posted Images

There was a lot of terriers bred this way we're I grew up.... In fact dug my first fox with one wee bess, you mind her don haha long time ago, you could walk down the street an take your pic from a tidy pack of border lakeys for a days hunting..... Crackin litter jossa...any spare for sale ?

There was a lot of terriers bred this way we're I grew up.... In fact dug my first fox with one wee bess, you mind her don haha long time ago, you could walk down the street an take your pic from a tidy pack of border lakeys for a days hunting..... Crackin litter jossa...any spare for sale ?

Fook sake tbat was years back, can remember seeing a few of them dug to as a wee guy haha and it must be my memory but there was very few shit ones among em haha wouldnt mind a couple of them now pal

Yeah Daniel ended up with the shit ones... ?

Read the post retard-my son was in intensive care so I thinned out my kennels,not fair keeping dogs to look at them if you no time to work them-last in first out-the lads that had dogs from me are still digging to their offspring and come to me for pups.I've helped plenty of lads out up and down the UK over the years.if the dogs shit then it gets a barrel, no excuses or knocking some poor c**t with a bullshit story.send me your details I come up and have a dig with you -put your nonsense to bed?you can then tell everyone how shit my dogs are?balls in your court pal.let's get it on? or tuck your teeth in and go take your face for shit?you've f****d up enough threads on here.use the pm.atb dc

• Like 16

Read the post retard-my son was in intensive care so I thinned out my kennels,not fair keeping dogs to look at them if you no time to work them-last in first out-the lads that had dogs from me are still digging to their offspring and come to me for pups.I've helped plenty of lads out up and down the UK over the years.if the dogs shit then it gets a barrel, no excuses or knocking some poor c**t with a bullshit story.send me your details I come up and have a dig with you -put your nonsense to bed?you can then tell everyone how shit my dogs are?balls in your court pal.let's get it on? or tuck your teeth in and go take your face for shit?you've f****d up enough threads on here.use the pm.atb dc

???

Can dish it out but can you fcuk take it...... Hahahahaha.

Let's do this, let's see how my shitty Nuttalls compare to your world beaters...

Makes a change me fecking threads up, I see your wise cracks on plenty of threads petal..

• Like 1