Pedigree Whippets

Not one over the years of running 2 to 3 times a week, touch wood lol.

Good on the little dog but soft grassy fields are ok ... I've got land here that's more Flint than earth and all jokes aside would destroy a whippets feet .......

Run all breeds of runners over years and the flint destroys all their feet in the end.

True it takes it toll but I've got an 11 and 5 year old her and their feet are still sound ... The pup is on it every day so hopefully she will be ok to ........

She runs on all kinds of ground but I don't run any dog flint no more and never did for a rabbit.

Some nice catches there ... Just a shame she isn't strong enough to bring them all the way back to you .......

Lol that's down to my training :whistling: not the breed of the dog.

No its not its because they are to weak to carry a rabbit lol ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpPYUd8IUaA

• Like 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mates pedigree whippet, i get a lot of enjoyment watching this dog work...  

Ive recently bought a pedigree Whippet pup to show at kennel club shows and also to take with me to the working terrier & Leacher shows when I show my Borders. Any of you lads used/using pedig

Nice pup mate, this is my kc show bred 4 weeks ago, her first night out after 5 month of summer rest and 4 weeks in pup, atb with your pup

Posted Images

Good on the little dog but soft grassy fields are ok ... I've got land here that's more Flint than earth and all jokes aside would destroy a whippets feet .......

Run all breeds of runners over years and the flint destroys all their feet in the end.

True it takes it toll but I've got an 11 and 5 year old her and their feet are still sound ... The pup is on it every day so hopefully she will be ok to ........

She runs on all kinds of ground but I don't run any dog flint no more and never did for a rabbit.

Some nice catches there ... Just a shame she isn't strong enough to bring them all the way back to you .......

Lol that's down to my training :whistling: not the breed of the dog.

No its not its because they are to weak to carry a rabbit lol ......

But that was the first rabbit of the day when the dog was fresh and she had been on steroids for a month before ........

• Like 2

lol

Stick to cooking fella you seem to have a bit of knowledge in that area .......

socks are you breeding a super duper footed lurcher now i must have missed something in my time lol

No I am breeding fast robust strong lurchers that can take all game on all terrain .......

aside from cooking if i needed any knowledge on dogs i wouldnt be calling on ya :thumbs:

Thank god for that trying educat retards is hard work and I don't really have the patience for it ........

now now socks thats a bit uncalled for , how about if want any help on dogs feet i call you up we all got to learn havnt we

• Like 1

lol

socks are you breeding a super duper footed lurcher now i must have missed something in my time lol

No I am breeding fast robust strong lurchers that can take all game on all terrain .......

aside from cooking if i needed any knowledge on dogs i wouldnt be calling on ya :thumbs:

Thank god for that trying educat retards is hard work and I don't really have the patience for it ........

now now socks thats a bit uncalled for , how about if want any help on dogs feet i call you up we all got to learn havnt we

You just stick to the BBQ and leave the grown ups to the dogs there's a good lad ........

• Like 1

lol

You just stick to the BBQ and leave the grown ups to the dogs there's a good lad ........

ok i,l stick to bbq,s my lurcher wont be happy bout that lol

Bet they will be some nice pups,trev.

Should be mate, the sire is a 7 year old top class dog from down south, just hope all goes well next weekend.

Best of luck with the litter hope all goes well ........

• Like 2

My mate has whippets and he has had plenty of game with his,the bitch is 21tts and it's son is 22tts and had hold of big game down to munjack pre ban of course.for a little dog they have big hearts like a lot of big dogs but they are to small to release this.if I had the chance i would go for a 1stx whippet/deerhound but there is none of them around but like said the lads who haven't had a whippet slate them until they see the real deal work.thats the thing on this site there's to many want to be hunters who don't have a clue and I think they should start learning before they judge comment and what a shock they will get.atb

I agree there are far to many want to be hunters around who know fukc all ... Deerhound whippet first cross what an amazing idea .... I am going to get one there must be loads of working deerhounds and whippets around and breeding them would be easy .........
Crack on marster mind hope you get what ya want,but me personally I would artificiall semenate the deerhound dog into the whippet bitch much easier than try to get them to tie.good luck
Whippet deerhound lol .... Fukc it let's cross a borzoi with a French bulldog lol .......

Lol if that's what you are into lad good luck but don't think for a minute your advice means jack shit to me.in this game you are always will to take advice on board but not from loons like you who think they know everything.happy hunting

My mate has whippets and he has had plenty of game with his,the bitch is 21tts and it's son is 22tts and had hold of big game down to munjack pre ban of course.for a little dog they have big hearts like a lot of big dogs but they are to small to release this.if I had the chance i would go for a 1stx whippet/deerhound but there is none of them around but like said the lads who haven't had a whippet slate them until they see the real deal work.thats the thing on this site there's to many want to be hunters who don't have a clue and I think they should start learning before they judge comment and what a shock they will get.atb

I agree there are far to many want to be hunters around who know fukc all ... Deerhound whippet first cross what an amazing idea .... I am going to get one there must be loads of working deerhounds and whippets around and breeding them would be easy .........
Crack on marster mind hope you get what ya want,but me personally I would artificiall semenate the deerhound dog into the whippet bitch much easier than try to get them to tie.good luck
Whippet deerhound lol .... Fukc it let's cross a borzoi with a French bulldog lol .......

Lol if that's what you are into lad good luck but don't think for a minute your advice means jack shit to me.in this game you are always will to take advice on board but not from loons like you who think they know everything.happy hunting

I'm the loon lol ... Have you forgotten your thread ( I'm done ) only one loon here fella ........

• Like 2