Who Has Pure Nuttall Terriers

What's with the bottom two pics?dogs have broken coats-the experts on here all banging on about him only keeping smooth/slape coated dogs-yours are pure lol?who's telling porkies then pal? ;).atb dc

Daniel clearly you dont know what your talking about, Brian always kept smooth coated and brocken coated terriers......... Look at old pictures, specifically Miner & Buster ?

• Like 2

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 good bitches

When the love of money becomes more than the love of the dogs, the whole things f****d, jmho

Who gives a f**k what colour they come once they work

Posted Images

All mine go back a fair way to Brian's stuff penny punch via blitz2 and poker also a line back to micky who was also bred down from penny via rocky some come big some small some great workers some shit get the right stuff and to me they can't be bettered

• Like 10

What's with the bottom two pics?dogs have broken coats-the experts on here all banging on about him only keeping smooth/slape coated dogs-yours are pure lol?who's telling porkies then pal? ;).atb dc

Daniel clearly you dont know what your talking about, Brian always kept smooth coated and brocken coated terriers......... Look at old pictures, specifically Miner & Buster ?
hence lol-it was meant as a joke-but obviously being a smug looking ginger wigga -it was wasted on you pal?I remember a jumped up prick of a terrierman once saying to my mate-take your hands out of your pockets!there's etiquette around a Bury pmsl-see the look on his face when my pal threw him in to the dig and told him he be back fill :) you remind me of that same twat;).atb dc
  • Like 1

hence lol-it was meant as a joke-but obviously being a smug looking ginger wigga -it was wasted on you pal?I remember a jumped up prick of a terrierman once saying to my mate-take your hands out of your pockets!there's etiquette around a Bury pmsl-see the look on his face when my pal threw him in to the dig and told him he be back fill :) you remind me of that same twat;).atb dc

this is why i like hunting life, you can always rely on a dime bar to make some constructive comment. Cheers Daniel for your words of wisdom, we all have our own views

Edited by foxhunting1
  • Like 1

Nuttals did have a " type " smooth coated bully type head or I should say the ones I seen in the past where. But then I was gifted my dog by a man that had kept he's line ridiculous tight for years . Anyway he showed me a few pics he had the sire to mine was smooth as what I would've called a typical Nuttal type but the he showed me the sires brother and he had coat ! So there you go what do I know not a lot lol

• Like 1

this is why i like hunting life, you can always rely on a dime bar to make some constructive comment. Cheers Daniel for your words of wisdom, we all have our own views

I'm more of a picnic man than dime bar-get a sense of humour pal .:) life really is too short-like the bitch in that bottom pic- my type of tyke.enjoy your season.atb dc
  • Like 1