Secrets Of The Sas

i remember 4 or 5 them getting wacked in west belfast when they started up a laundry company... must of thought the natives were stupid

3 killed and one escaped, only one of them was SAS, it was a military intelligence unit that was analysing the clothes for blood and gun oil etc. The IRA had a double agent that helped them discover it.

the dogs on the street knew about it, all the kids were warned to stay away form it

and two killed in a separate attack on the same day in a massage parlour run by military intelligence also attributed to the same double agent.

I don't really understand why there should still be any animosity between English, Irish, Welsh and Scots...Catholic or not anymore. Just look at what is happening across Europe and the UK with the destruction of our way of life....isn't it about time we pull together? If we carry on the infighting we'll all be doomed.

alright for ireland to be invaded but not england..bit hypocritical is it not.

Right but history is history....we've got to move on you are not my enemy and neither am I yours.

no point fighting about it now..numbers will sort it,but nobody who fought on either side will see it.prob 50yrs away but it will happen.better living for your country than dying for it.

Meanwhile the Mooge invasion continues and our kids get brainwashed by the TV......there won't be anything worth living for if we're not careful.

There is a new war and it's one being fought for the minds without bullets. I want all our kids to have a good life, grow up get married and have kids....the modern media is hell bent on stopping that for some bizarre reason.

we need a leader like trump, one who's got balls like water melons and will put his countrymen 1st. How many jobs did he create in his 1st week? Around 277000 it could get most of our countries working flat out in a few yrs. defo a good thing
  • Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Met up with a mate of mine today his father in law died a few wks ago he was 99yrs Oldham he was one of the 1st sas men, 6 serving paras carried him into the church

He was part of a four man team that was captured in Iraq and were due to be executed mates of mine were part of the team that rescued him ......

Being a little fukcer and ending up in borstal is a far cry from becoming a professional soldier and has nothing to do with potentially being a "professional killing machine".

i remember 4 or 5 them getting wacked in west belfast when they started up a laundry company... must of thought the natives were stupid

3 killed and one escaped, only one of them was SAS, it was a military intelligence unit that was analysing the clothes for blood and gun oil etc. The IRA had a double agent that helped them discover it.

the dogs on the street knew about it, all the kids were warned to stay away form it

and two killed in a separate attack on the same day in a massage parlour run by military intelligence also attributed to the same double agent.

I don't really understand why there should still be any animosity between English, Irish, Welsh and Scots...Catholic or not anymore. Just look at what is happening across Europe and the UK with the destruction of our way of life....isn't it about time we pull together? If we carry on the infighting we'll all be doomed.

Right but history is history....we've got to move on you are not my enemy and neither am I yours.

no point fighting about it now..numbers will sort it,but nobody who fought on either side will see it.prob 50yrs away but it will happen.better living for your country than dying for it.

Meanwhile the Mooge invasion continues and our kids get brainwashed by the TV......there won't be anything worth living for if we're not careful.

There is a new war and it's one being fought for the minds without bullets. I want all our kids to have a good life, grow up get married and have kids....the modern media is hell bent on stopping that for some bizarre reason.

we need a leader like trump, one who's got balls like water melons and will put his countrymen 1st. How many jobs did he create in his 1st week? Around 277000 it could get most of our countries working flat out in a few yrs. defo a good thing

im starting think donald to good to be true, were francie maybe he the anti christ
look at the assholes in stormont, it pays them to keep us divided and at logger heads, if there was peace many will be outa a job, so they set up opposition from the failed elect just to feather they're own nests. They don't give a fook about you , me or Marley
  • Like 1

im starting think donald to good to be true, were francie maybe he the anti christ

Well the establishment and 'intelligence' community hate him....that sounds fine to me lol

We need a new partnerships amongst the white countries that have historical ties....based on mutual respect and common goals.....build that wall :laugh:

• Like 1

At least put the animosity on hold. Drive out the muslims, not just from northern Ireland and Britain, but all of Europe then go back to bickering about protestants and catholics if you still feel the need.

ive never had the need, half my family is Catholic and I've no grievance with my fellow Irishmen, scotch, Welsh and English, but the Muslims are the problem.
  • Like 2

look at the assholes in stormont, it pays them to keep us divided and at logger heads, if there was peace many will be outa a job, so they set up opposition from the failed elect just to feather they're own nests. They don't give a fook about you , me or Marley

what age are you len, i dont care what asshole in stormont i dont get shot going to work

im old enough to have been through a bit mate.
  • Like 1