London City Airport Protest

Or better still seeing as their no planes there , open the departures lounge and let the man who's worked for the last year to afford his family holiday or little getaway to drag them free .

The reason they will have chosen London City Airport is because its not the sort of airport you set off from on your holidays with the family its long been associated with wealthy businessmen who dont have time for the normal 2 hour check ins and being very close to one of the biggest financial districts in the world yet at the same time being on the doorstep of a deprived area with a large black population......they probably thought it was the perfect opportunity to get publicity for their cause.

Regardless of the fact that this was a former dockyard which Maggie redeveloped back in the 80,s when the area was 85% white !..............like i say why are black people who dont fly on aeroplanes so intent on living next to airports ??

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Black lives matter?Then f**k off to nigeria and negotiate the release of the chibok schoolgirls from boko haram,there ya go,theres a little project for you.

" black lives matter " these are great days to be alive lads dont you think.....future generations will think its hilarious looking back on this era we should be grateful we was here to see it !  

Why do they cancel anything. Just politely tell them there's a f***ing big plane coming and your going to get squashed. Then we will see there commitment to the nonsense cause.

Nobody told me I was a victim ,I was brought up next door to an airport and I mean next door ,over the garden fence and I was in the airport ,I was there that often the airport police had a little jokey nickname for me ,,,"that thieving little b*****d ".

• Like 3

Or better still seeing as their no planes there , open the departures lounge and let the man who's worked for the last year to afford his family holiday or little getaway to drag them free .

The reason they will have chosen London City Airport is because its not the sort of airport you set off from on your holidays with the family its long been associated with wealthy businessmen who dont have time for the normal 2 hour check ins and being very close to one of the biggest financial districts in the world yet at the same time being on the doorstep of a deprived area with a large black population......they probably thought it was the perfect opportunity to get publicity for their cause.

Regardless of the fact that this was a former dockyard which Maggie redeveloped back in the 80,s when the area was 85% white !..............like i say why are black people who dont fly on aeroplanes so intent on living next to airports ??

First council office they come to when they get off the plane !

• Like 1

First council office they come to when they get off the plane !

Something not right there.............when we was kids they came here on the banana boat now they fly here first class !

with their arses, bellys and fannys full of cocaine thats what" matters"

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

" black lives matter " :laugh: these are great days to be alive lads dont you think.....future generations will think its hilarious looking back on this era we should be grateful we was here to see it !

So lets get this right.....pollution is racist and black people are attracted to airports but do not use airplanes......and despite the fact there is a police unit set up specifically to tackle black on black crime in London ( Trident )........." Black Lives Matter " !!

I just love it when people are so confused they cant quite work out what it is they want to be offended about and end up making a total c**t of it !.....i mean how did this start did a couple of dopey little rich kids just get together with.....

" hey Tristan shall we make a stand against the establishment at London City Airport tomorrow "

" yes great idea Rupert i,ll bring a metal tripod and 7 of my equally deranged friends............but what shall we protest against ? "

" well we,ve done racism,climate change,polution,the environment......errrrm "

" sod it we,ll just combine the lot but we couldnt possibly start the day without saying how important black people are so we,ll just call it black lives matter "

:D Brilliant i love it.

You've obviously misunderstood these warriors of the oppressed !

Dey iz keepin' it real doh, Bruv, innit !

• Like 1