Brian Nuttall

Bobby2 - I think it's you that needs to get your facts right and read the bloody thread from start to finish!!! A few lads called him a peddler and made a few other comments directly about the man!

I am sorry then me personally have never called the man never will but in my apinion his dogs are not what I want and if people are calling him a peddler for what ever the reason if he is its down to Brian his self nobody else and that's a fact ain't it
Come on then what's your experience with his dogs that leads you to your conclusion?
been out with a good few seen them fail put other dogs in after and dug quarry is that clear anough for you not once or twice plenty of times with different dogs so what have you got that different
Directly off Brian? How long ago?
why are you asking questions all.the time and not answering anything people ask you what you got were from and what do you work them on come tell us all
Me thinks Bobby is a bullshitter.....
me thinks your a tosser so do one ya doughnut
answer me question then what you working and what they like
Bit of Nuttall bit of Wheeler, they do the job Bobby. Few of us locally have got a nice little family of em, you know the score Bobby....
yer I do f**k me you keep shit stop feeding crap and save your money
what you mean a bit Nuttall and a bit wheeler what's the rest so they ain't Nuttall bred people like you give him a bad name

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Bobby2 - I think it's you that needs to get your facts right and read the bloody thread from start to finish!!! A few lads called him a peddler and made a few other comments directly about the man!

I am sorry then me personally have never called the man never will but in my apinion his dogs are not what I want and if people are calling him a peddler for what ever the reason if he is its down to Brian his self nobody else and that's a fact ain't it
Come on then what's your experience with his dogs that leads you to your conclusion?
been out with a good few seen them fail put other dogs in after and dug quarry is that clear anough for you not once or twice plenty of times with different dogs so what have you got that different
why are you asking questions all.the time and not answering anything people ask you what you got were from and what do you work them on come tell us all
Bit of Nuttall bit of Wheeler, they do the job Bobby. Few of us locally have got a nice little family of em, you know the score Bobby....
what you mean a bit Nuttall and a bit wheeler what's the rest so they ain't Nuttall bred people like you give him a bad name

What you got Bobby? You haven't said Bobby?? Give him a bad name Bobby? Why's that Bobby?

I don't go around bad mouthing other dogs when I haven't seen them in action. Your stories don't wash with me, you either knock around with shit dog men or are a Billy Liar, I'm guessing it's the latter.

I'll ask you again, what dogs do you have?

What you got Bobby? You haven't said Bobby?? Give him a bad name Bobby? Why's that Bobby?

I don't go around bad mouthing other dogs when I haven't seen them in action. Your stories don't wash with me, you either knock around with shit dog men or are a Billy Liar, I'm guessing it's the latter.

I'll ask you again, what dogs do you have?

do one Dougie can't be arsed with ya better dogs than you ether your an anti or you no me if it's right what dogs your working f****n god help ya cos there shit going bed now got be up for school in the morning

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I knew it, you haven't even worked a dog I bet let alone own one....

The good old anti line hey, if I'm not mistaken wasn't it you Bobby asking what dogs I've got and where I'm from? You're not an anti are you Bobby???

You're more than welcome to come and see how shit our dogs are Bobby, bring yours along if you're not scared of getting it mucky....

Seriously Bobby what dog have you got???? ?

Edited by DogFox123

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I knew it, you haven't even worked a dog I bet let alone own one....

You're more than welcome to come and see how our dogs are Bobby, bring yours along if you're not scared of getting it mucky....

Seriously Bobby what dog have you got???? ?

proper dogs think if came round your ways you will get rid of yours your dog's ain't Nuttall anway there a bit of this and and a bit of that so get a grip ya prick omg you are a tit

Proper dogs? You still haven't said what these proper dogs are? Do tell Bobby.....

No they're not Nuttall Bobby but they've still got his blood along with Wheeler. We no need to go anywhere else when you've got the stuff local...

Like I said Bobby, what you got?? Don't tell me you've got a Plummer???? ?

Proper dogs? You still haven't said what these proper dogs are? Do tell Bobby.....

No they're not Nuttall Bobby but they've still got his blood along with Wheeler. We no need to go anywhere else when you've got the stuff local...

no I got better than you got you gone worst now wheeler f**k me five minute wonders your getting even worst.I. for got more than you no and forgot as well what you no you can wright on a first class stamp

no I got better than you got you gone worst now wheeler f**k me five minute wonders your getting even worst.I. for got more than you no and forgot as well what you no you can wright on a first class stamp

5 minutes wonders hey, can't be right cos they've done a good 10 minutes....

You still haven't said what dogs or dog you've got? Is it that failed Terrier that you was asking for? I've heard your digs last all day, must be a bastad trying to dig that Plummer out of a rabbit hole.... ?

Aren't you the same Bobby begging for failed Terriers..... ??

Seriously Bobby, stick with knitting or something more apt....

your chatting shit never ask for a failed terrier in my life
Oh but you have Bobby Dazzler, for a friend of course ;-) ;-) ;-) ???
so what your on every thread on here chatting shit and if I did so what it wasnt for me

If you say you have better dogs then why not answer his question? Nuttall, wheeler dog if thats the dogs he posted and they work i would love to have his blood..you have good and bad in every litter dont care what it comes off of..

The boy is a bullshitter plain and simple. He was on here asking for failed Terriers and then a Plummer mongrel. He's probably never seen a Patterdale let alone a Nuttall.....