Whippet Greyhound

I've had a few whippet greyhounds in my life time ALL had huge prey drive and fast as is expected some had shit feet some great,,,what was best about them was there temperament if brought up Right very very loyal dogs and very very biddable if trained right

I am having fun with a wheaten greyhound X scratch whip grey,,so far in my eyes I couldn't as for more ,fast as some whip greys but robust as a lurcher

post-53576-0-69195800-1473282459_thumb.png

post-53576-0-50228800-1473282504_thumb.png

And a bonnie as any show pony lol

post-53576-0-00245100-1473285344_thumb.png

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 13

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had a few whippet greyhounds in my life time ALL had huge prey drive and fast as is expected some had shit feet some great,,,what was best about them was there temperament if brought up Right ver

If the feet are poor don,t breed from it.Id start my homework and source a litter that are suited to your hunting lifestyle.

Saluki whip grey x Wheaton whip grey

Posted Images

I've had a few whippet greyhounds in my life time ALL had huge prey drive and fast as is expected some had shit feet some great,,,what was best about them was there temperament if brought up Right very very loyal dogs and very very biddable if trained right

I am having fun with a wheaten greyhound X scratch whip grey,,so far in my eyes I couldn't as for more ,fast as some whip greys but robust as a lurcher

Screenshot_20160713-003432~2.png

Screenshot_20160713-003551~2.png

And a bonnie as any show pony lol

Screenshot_20160713-003632~2.png

That is an impressive looking lurcher.

• Like 1

I am having fun with a wheaten greyhound X scratch whip grey,,so far in my eyes I couldn't as for more ,fast as some whip greys but robust as a lurcher Screenshot_20160713-003432~2.pngScreenshot_20160713-003551~2.png

And a bonnie as any show pony lol Screenshot_20160713-003632~2.png

That is an impressive looking lurcher.
She's nothing special ,loves to work and wants to please ,she has good days and bad days and she's not perfect but I wouldn't go hungry she just an average worker that fills the pot,,and cleans the pot and pans afterwards lol Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1

Looks like got some room and power in the front end in that pik atb

She is faster than I ever expected her to be given her built to her mother's side ,,but with greyhound on dam side and bwra whip grey scratch on father's side ,,there is alot off sprinting running ability in her make up , which is ideal for me and the bunnys

Edited by MR RABBIT

NL stop being paddy's pimp lol as u were meant to be his last,he did all right at stud but retired now lol,,,he's got one more as I felt obligated,,as guy use him before as he does just fox drives after that ,,,no more I enjoy my peace and quiet lol

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1