Plummer Terrier Bitch Pup Wanted

Why wouldnt you want to advertise them on here ? Alot of pups there how many are left

All he would get on here is muppets who've never even seen a Plummer in the flesh telling him they are shite and not worth a carrot because they heard a story down the pub off pissed up Pete about one he heard of being a bag of shit ?

• Like 2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

then why do we see so many litters as I described earlier,wormy skinny wretches, you need time and effort to do it right and you are a decent type having read your posts in the past, there are many ho

The pups sell themselves and I do not wish all my personal details spread over here and the internet, last year a lad put up my Facebook pages of my family and every add I had online, those details ar

never thought of it that way travelled 16 hour round trip and knocked the pup.back because of the condition of the parents and the rest of the dogs no life in them at all Atb

Posted Images

still get muppets on preloved and pets4homes at least on here he as a good chance they will go to working homes atb

There the new cash cow a load of bitches bred every year, pups sold for top dollar or to the highest bidder?

still get muppets on preloved and pets4homes at least on here he as a good chance they will go to working homes atb

There the new cash cow a load of bitches bred every year, pups sold for top dollar or to the highest bidder?

Surely if someone wanted to breed for money they would be breeding the cocker X poodles and Pug X beagles which are all fetching anything upwards of £600/£700 and have decent sized litters.

Why would they be breeding plummers which fetch half that and only generally have 3-4 pups?

• Like 2

There the new cash cow a load of bitches bred every year, pups sold for top dollar or to the highest bidder

Surely if someone wanted to breed for money they would be breeding the cocker X poodles and Pug X beagles which are all fetching anything upwards of £600/£700 and have decent sized litters.

Why would they be breeding plummers which fetch half that and only generally have 3-4 pups?

Same old boring shite Gaz :yes: ,but someone somewhere must have the secret to breeding brod bitches by the bucket full eh :laugh: ...

Why wouldnt you want to advertise them on here ? Alot of pups there how many are left

All he would get on here is muppets who've never even seen a Plummer in the flesh telling him they are shite and not worth a carrot because they heard a story down the pub off pissed up Pete about one he heard of being a bag of shit ?
right who's who then gaz post-71205-0-44429400-1472632501_thumb.jpg

There the new cash cow a load of bitches bred every year, pups sold for top dollar or to the highest bidder

Gaz, most of the snide comments off this knobhead are normally aimed at me and my Plummers, anyone thats bred decent quality pups will know the time and effort to do it properly, these lads that think its easy would be the lads that leave them in 2" of sh*t producing skinny runts full of worms and should never be allowed near a dog, WM

It's not the hardest thing to do is to breed a decent litter and bring them up properly only done it once but found it out to be a pleasure and would do it again when I need one

then why do we see so many litters as I described earlier,wormy skinny wretches, you need time and effort to do it right and you are a decent type having read your posts in the past, there are many however that put anything together,mostly accidentally,then struggle to raise them, I have been to some right dumps in the past 50yrs when buying lurchers and terriers,even when recently buying hawks,some folk should not be allowed anywhere near dogs, WM
  • Like 3