Hw100 Pellets

As I know lots of you have them, what should I be trying, I am shooting rwssuperdomes, and it seems pretty good, just wondered if there are any other preferred pellets before I order a heap of the domes.

Also, apart from the obvious length, what differences are there between the kt and the full length 100t ? My only gripe with the kt is its too short for my liking, so thinking about buying (or swapping my kt) for the full length rifle, what's the shot count like on them, and are they much heavier.

Thanks.

I've tried all sorts in my standard ,22 100 and its the domes for me every time :thumbs:

thats just mine though.. a lot of the lads like jsb heavys

atb si

Thanks, I like the results from the super domes, one day I will set up a controlled target and see just how good (or bad) it is, always good to try a few different ones though.

• Like 1

Well after the advice on here, I dug out a tin of falcon accuracy plus, and I must say, what a result, tried in two rifles and they both seem to love them, not a scientific test, but I was knocking pears off the tree at 40 yards virtually every single shot,felt so confident with them I took it out for a walk tonight with the nightsight on and had a couple of blinding good shots.

Soon as we get a wind free day I am setting up some proper targets.

Thanks for the advice

• Like 2