What To Get The Mrs ?

Well, as you may have seen, I bought a hw100kt recently, yesterday I was having a bit of a zero and the Mrs said she had always fancied trying her hand but never asked as she knew how much I valued my Rapids, long story short I let her have a go with the hw and she really enjoyed it, she was spanking the targets at 35 yards every time.

So, I been thinking about getting her something to have a go with (be right handy for her to shoot so when the b*****d squirrels are robbing my walnut/hazelnut trees when I am at work...) but what to get ?

It needs to be light, pointable, easy to use (she took to the side lever like a duck to water) and multi shot, I was thinking about an ultra, or my mate has an ultimate shorter, what other options for her, cost is not top of my list, I would rather it was a top quality rifle, and if she does get bored one I wouldn't mind using, or holds a good resale value

Well, as you may have seen, I bought a hw100kt recently, yesterday I was having a bit of a zero and the Mrs said she had always fancied trying her hand but never asked as she knew how much I valued my Rapids, long story short I let her have a go with the hw and she really enjoyed it, she was spanking the targets at 35 yards every time.

So, I been thinking about getting her something to have a go with (be right handy for her to shoot so when the b*****d squirrels are robbing my walnut/hazelnut trees when I am at work...) but what to get ?

It needs to be light, pointable, easy to use (she took to the side lever like a duck to water) and multi shot, I was thinking about an ultra, or my mate has an ultimate shorter, what other options for her, cost is not top of my list, I would rather it was a top quality rifle, and if she does get bored one I wouldn't mind using, or holds a good resale value

Brocock? Nice and light, very accurate and quality rifles :thumbs:

Edited to add, and damned fine looking rifles too lol :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

Never used one, or even held one, thanks I will have a look at them

• Like 1

Never used one, or even held one, thanks I will have a look at them

I bought one of the limited edition jubilees in .22 a few years back. Lovely accurate and pointable rifle, and although very lightweight, it didn't seem as small as an ultra, which was far too small for me. I think they are roughly the same weight though :thumbs:

• Like 1

HW 100 , or Utra se as said, also try the AA Express or JSB Express, 7.87 g, 4.52 through either gun, :good:

Rabid, have a nosey at the Brocock Contour super six elite.

I`m sure Si Pitterway did a field review on the super six in Vermin Hunters TV, - outstanding rifles.

Good luck. :thumbs:

• Like 1

If she gets on with the 100kt get her a ks.

What's the ks ? carbine sporter ? And how does it compare size and weight to the hw100kt ?

Yea k means carbine and the t is thumbhole s is sporter. Probably not much in it weight wise but the s might have a bit less wood.

• Like 1

Get her two presents , get a BSA and a dildo . Why two presents I hear you ask???

If she doesn't like the BSA she can go f**k herself

Thank you ladies and gentlemen , I'm here all week .....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:good: :good: :good:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: