Getting For For The Season

i like to add to my dogs fitness by starting them off either jogging or walking with the dogs as i like to get fitter with them. i am a lamper and imo theres no substitute for gettin out there and lamping them fit. sharpens the mind up along with building up there fitness.

• Like 1

I start off with walking them each 1mile a day for a week then next week 2 miles and work my way up 5 miles a night and then some tredmill work as well I put it on a slight increase so that there jogging up hill what good to yous lot find best my self I put them on Australia formla racing mix with a mix off tim tomartos and sardeens

Walking a dog 1 mile 3 times a day is not the equivalent of a 3 mile walk.

Years ago I heard of a man who lived on the banks of a canal and used to throw a couple of young lads a few bob to walk his dogs.

He'd get on an old Honda 50 and ride out to where he wanted the dogs walked to and with a bit of chalk he'd write a number on a bridge.

He'd then tell the young chaps to bring back that number.

Lazy, but genius, LOL.

Years ago I heard of a man who lived on the banks of a canal and used to throw a couple of young lads a few bob to walk his dogs.

He'd get on an old Honda 50 and ride out to where he wanted the dogs walked to and with a bit of chalk he'd write a number on a bridge.

Lazy, but genius, LOL.

Wish I had some to walk my lot save me alot off time in the winter mouths lol

Lazy, but genius, LOL.

saying me mungrels arnt fit lol. I mean at least a mile more minimum.