Out For An Hour

Every thing should be left alone this time of year alot of the people lamping now wont be seen out all winter [bANNED TEXT] its cold and wet. Fair weather hunters with no respect for quarry breeding season and dog welfare running in this warmer air w*?!*?!s

i won't even kill a rat in the summer mate.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took Brack out for an hour last night mainly to try out these new lamps. The smaller lamp I tried first flung it back in the car was no good I couldn't see owt nevermind the dog. Got the bigger lamp o

There will be a few invites going out once the seasons kicked off atb Fourtrak

Posted Images

Every thing should be left alone this time of year alot of the people lamping now wont be seen out all winter [bANNED TEXT] its cold and wet. Fair weather hunters with no respect for quarry breeding season and dog welfare running in this warmer air w*?!*?!s

i won't even kill a rat in the summer mate.

Neither would I don't like the taste of them

i lamp rabbits all the weigh through if im honest lads not proper going at it for big bags untill winter but i cant help me self but get out once a week out of season for a few runs just how i am

Honesty is the best policy, no harm in blowing the cobwebs off your dogs and when you have the numbers of rabbits I have got, need to keep the farmers happy no matter what the season, land is hard to come by atb Fourtrak

Dogs coming on leaps and bounds mate very pleased with the way the both of them have turned out both have had a taste of the lamp now and had a few runs through the day will be out a lot more when weather changes atb Fourtrak

Dogs coming on leaps and bounds mate very pleased with the way the both of them have turned out both have had a taste of the lamp now and had a few runs through the day will be out a lot more when weather changes atb Fourtrak

Only a month to go now mate, few fields starting to get knocked down.

The pups been Mooched all summer, picking up the odd bolter from the terrier and few bits and bobs out of the crops.

Gave her an hour or so on the lamp last night, ran very well had 4 rabbits, start her ticking over now ready for the season.

All good for their confidence, she's 14 months now and it's starting to come together

• Like 1