found it ok,a bit light though mine tend to scuff it up into a ball and sleep on the top...charity shops are sometimes good for old human bed blankets, that are not good enough to sale in the shop...often they are not displayed and kept out the back for the rag man, you may have to ask for them though and at one or two pound each are eaisly enough replaced :thumbs:

• Like 1

People keep mentioning old quilts blankets etc ... But in the winter when it's raining and muddy everyday how are you supposed to keep them dry ... My dogs are out everyday and come back wet and muddy ... You can towel them dry as much as you want they are still,going to be damp which means the quilts etc will be damp which means my dogs after a hard day are laying on damp bedding and bedding that will have to be changed daily ........

• Like 2

I have used it for a few years and like it I buy it in a roll from eBay works out cheaper and have a few sets to alternate when ur needs cleaning. It's one of the few things none of them chew and is neater than blankets etc

People keep mentioning old quilts blankets etc ... But in the winter when it's raining and muddy everyday how are you supposed to keep them dry ... My dogs are out everyday and come back wet and muddy ... You can towel them dry as much as you want they are still,going to be damp which means the quilts etc will be damp which means my dogs after a hard day are laying on damp bedding and bedding that will have to be changed daily ........

yea do agree heavy ones are a bit of a pain in the winter to keep dry and hang up and dry off.. i try and stock up so have loads so can alternate them,the benifits to them i find is they stay in there baskets and support and cusion the dogs weight better than easibed.