Update On D Lloyds Pup

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's my dog pup from the litter. Growing well and not shy of anything! Just wish I could fast forward 6 months.

Here's a few pics of one of the dog pups my mate picked from the litter he's over the moon with him,he's a forward little lump fp, I'm looking forward to see how he ends up, I think he picked a cracke

Had the pup out with me for an hour this afternoon and I heard a rustle in the rushes and turned around and he had pushed a tiny young rabbit out of the cover, (probably accidentally). He ran it about

Posted Images

He's looking well mate he will have him down the river on them crays next lol

tidy pup how's sire and dam bred d loydd and how's spider bred ?

sire sal grey x bull grey dam bull grey collie grey x sal grey collie grey x collie grey.spider simila jest lot less sal blood

sire sal grey x bull grey dam bull grey collie grey x sal grey collie grey x collie grey.spider simila jest lot less sal blood
? thanks pal

? thanks pal
any pics of spider you can put up ?
  • 4 weeks later...

Had the pup out with me for an hour this afternoon and I heard a rustle in the rushes and turned around and he had pushed a tiny young rabbit out of the cover, (probably accidentally). He ran it about thirty feet and then retrieved it to hand. Not bad for less than three months, wasn't intentional but at least he knows what to do for next year. How's anyone else's pup from this litter getting on?

post-94033-0-80324600-1471457056_thumb.jpg

post-94033-0-67219700-1471457104_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Cracking start that mate and like you say not 12 weeks yet and he is showing sine's of drive for pray you can't ask for more than that.he's looking really well by the way.my pup Billy as been a easy pup to get on with want to be around with you lead train after one short walk recall spot on retrieve bit hit and miss at the moment but I'm not to worried about that all in all very happy so fare.Roybo mite put a pic up for me if he reads this.atb mate

He's been pretty good on the whole. Mine is similar with the retrieving, sometimes he will and sometimes he won't. But to be honest my bull x bitch won't retrieve a thing until she catches a rabbit and then she retrieves every one, so judging by today the pup might be similar.

He's been pretty good on the whole. Mine is similar with the retrieving, sometimes he will and sometimes he won't. But to be honest my bull x bitch won't retrieve a thing until she catches a rabbit and then she retrieves every one, so judging by today the pup might be similar.