5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Its just home grown 

I never understood the term homegrown dan,people use the same nutrients,same genetics,same lights and systems,same drying techniques etc,every bit of weed I have ever seen was homegrown surely?

P1000966.thumb.JPG.7871bf9dbf0bfdf855e3842637e6d408.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mackem said:

I never understood the term homegrown dan,people use the same nutrients,same genetics,same lights and systems,same drying techniques etc,every bit of weed I have ever seen was homegrown surely?

Big difference in wanting to grow your own, for personal use, not having to deal with f***ing scumbags, so you know whats, what. Anything produced on mass to sell for profit is commercial, farmed, pond weed, easy to get around and tender say 10/25 plants, when you start with a 100 or few thousand quality suffers.... And thats a fact, theres no f***ing way whats so ever it will be on par with the small grows. Check them once aweek neglectacrops?plenty at it over here..... Because its poor and folks are greedy for the dollar, the new marketing strategy is to bang it in some fancy packaging with some bright sticker and a bullshit name, and rinse folks for their hard earned...... No more than a f***ing placebo lol, fools think its banging when in reality the packaging has reeled them in.... So they can warrant spending out on it?fools and their money springs to mind. Will always be dream sellers in the drug trade, same as the dogs...... And plenty of mugs to keep them in business ?i dont buy into any of it mate, i know more than enough lads who are cleaning up on Instagram /snapchat etc, all sat there laughing their bollocks off at how gullible some mugs are. No need to import green from anywhere these days, uk produces better stuff than Holland has in the last 15/20 yrs, only market left is the hashish/pollen. Why do you think folks are turning bud to concentrates, edibles and oils? Money, money, money because they cant shift their crops, most cant give it away?i have travelled enough smoked shit from all over the globe, other than the hash and pollen, skunk, green, bud what ever you want to call it dont get no better than stuff you can grow in your back bedroom from  a few hundred pound outlay?

2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Well scientists have now confirmed no amounts of alcohol are beneficial to health whatsoever, may i ask why that isn't illegal........

Money kermit plain and simple..... Anyone can start to produce good quality cannabis with a small outlay.... That doesnt fit the government's agenda ?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:
5 hours ago, mackem said:

when you start with a 100 or few thousand quality suffers.... And thats a fact,

Gimmee a couple of months dan,i am going away somewhere,you will see the pics before Christmas,not a few thousand :whistling: a couple more than that,you can still get quality and quantity :good:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Gimmee a couple of months dan,i am going away somewhere,you will see the pics before Christmas,not a few thousand :whistling: a couple more than that,you can still get quality and quantity :good:

Look forward to the pics m??

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Its just home grown bagged up in fancy bags with  snazzy pics lol...... Folks Paying double for it?

This was ordered this from california mate.. its a million miles away from what we would call homie... 

but yes some are making fake pot tins ect...mainly on instagram But like everything if you know the right guy you can get the cream... £60 pp for the fishing trip ?? and smokes and tastes hansom 

13 hours ago, tilimangro said:

Some one I follow on Instagram is constantly posting these kind of pics

is it easy to buy from Instagram etc

dont get how it works

The paris packs are mainly legit mate.Someones just ordered them from cali. Canada. Dam ect .. and theyve turned up i spose some get through some dont. Risk you take ..every time my pals ordered them from a cali dispensery theyve been tracked and couriered to his door no problem. 

9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:
13 hours ago, mackem said:

Big difference in wanting to grow your own, for personal use, not having to deal with f***ing scumbags, so you know whats, what. Anything produced on mass to sell for profit is commercial, farmed, pond weed, easy to get around and tender say 10/25 plants, when you start with a 100 or few thousand quality suffers.... And thats a fact, theres no f***ing way whats so ever it will be on par with the small grows. Check them once aweek neglectacrops?plenty at it over here..... Because its poor and folks are greedy for the dollar, the new marketing strategy is to bang it in some fancy packaging with some bright sticker and a bullshit name, and rinse folks for their hard earned...... No more than a f***ing placebo lol, fools think its banging when in reality the packaging has reeled them in.... So they can warrant spending out on it?fools and their money springs to mind. Will always be dream sellers in the drug trade, same as the dogs...... And plenty of mugs to keep them in business ?i dont buy into any of it mate, i know more than enough lads who are cleaning up on Instagram /snapchat etc, all sat there laughing their bollocks off at how gullible some mugs are. No need to import green from anywhere these days, uk produces better stuff than Holland has in the last 15/20 yrs, only market left is the hashish/pollen. Why do you think folks are turning bud to concentrates, edibles and oils? Money, money, money because they cant shift their crops, most cant give it away?i have travelled enough smoked shit from all over the globe, other than the hash and pollen, skunk, green, bud what ever you want to call it dont get no better than stuff you can grow in your back bedroom from  a few hundred pound outlay?

Your stuck in 2005 mate its 2018 everyones smoking legit cali weed lol .. 

CE6EC99A-2141-4C2C-AF20-1B4704F9FADC.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

This aint homegrown mate lol all cali import ? no scams or snazzy bags lol you get what you pay for. Not cheap to ship from the us . 

2CCB0460-70F1-444F-89E6-8F13464A2C7F.jpeg

Can you explain this mate?

The legality where do you order it pay for it etc?

8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Your stuck in 2005 mate its 2018 everyones smoking legit cali weed lol .. 

Its true,the game has changed,its now gone as the title of ed Rosenthal's book states "Beyond buds" :yes:

• Like 1