4 hours ago, Waz said:

Anyone ever been, ryanair fly to Marakesh from near me. Im due a bit of me time.

Yes, been to Morocco quite a few times, different places including Marrakesh I have to be honest the country is a toilet, and in Marrakesh your going to be hassles almost constantly, the average Moroccan reminds me of the average Egyptian, I know one in Holland and a couple in UK who are OK but they have money, it's not a family holiday type of place. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Alot of people invested but day it went legal market got flooded was ment to be medicinal but most these big outfits which set up are now growing the high grade everywhere you go stinks of weed people just smoking anywhere think the government don't like it

People are still making very good money, I know three different brits who are doing fine, only one of them is growing, there's a number of ways to stack paper.

7 hours ago, mackem said:

Yes, been to Morocco quite a few times, different places including Marrakesh I have to be honest the country is a toilet, and in Marrakesh your going to be hassles almost constantly, the average Moroccan reminds me of the average Egyptian, I know one in Holland and a couple in UK who are OK but they have money, it's not a family holiday type of place. 

Ive been watching a few travel bloggers & the worst place in the world looks like Egypt. Might have to re-think that then! & id be stuck there for a week between flights. 

Been looking on here:

FlightConnections: All flights worldwide on a map!

Edited by Waz
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Waz said:

Ive been watching a few travel bloggers & the worst place in the world looks like Egypt. Might have to re-think that then! & id be stuck there for a week between flights. 

Been looking on here:

FlightConnections: All flights worldwide on a map!

I always hated the idea of eygpt till I went first time and have to say 1 of my favourite places in the world bet been 20 times past 12 years used to go hilton sharks bays first couple of times quietish but 2 min walk to soho Square where they can't hassle you then rest of time go makardi Bay brilliant snorkeling from beach good places to dive and go just to relax its our just relax few weeks as done most trips now so just chill few dives and snorkel and odd trip about

3 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

I always hated the idea of eygpt till I went first time and have to say 1 of my favourite places in the world bet been 20 times past 12 years used to go hilton sharks bays first couple of times quietish but 2 min walk to soho Square where they can't hassle you then rest of time go makardi Bay brilliant snorkeling from beach good places to dive and go just to relax its our just relax few weeks as done most trips now so just chill few dives and snorkel and odd trip about

Been thinking of going Hurghada for diving (to get qualified), but Thailand might win for that.

51 minutes ago, Waz said:

Been thinking of going Hurghada for diving (to get qualified), but Thailand might win for that.

Go to Thailand for your PADI,great food,good diving,no hassle.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Waz said:

Koh toa in Thailand has loads of places for that did mine 1st in makadai Bay it's just outside hurgahada think it was about £300 last time I was there and enquired as my mate was thinking of goin and doin it there 

• Like 1
On 17/03/2024 at 10:35, mC HULL said:

90percent just poor mate tyson 2,0 had few descent knockout kush wasn’t bad the terps army coffee shop had ok cali descent live roisin there mimosa was descent but better here to be honest 

Dutch coffee shop PGR,your right,they mostly seem to sell the same generic crap.

D461537F-7918-46F5-BBF4-D855A9FCAC84.jpeg

BA5BDD70-EA0E-4A37-92D7-350D58A7414C.jpeg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Dutch coffee shop PGR,your right,they mostly seem to sell the same generic crap.

D461537F-7918-46F5-BBF4-D855A9FCAC84.jpeg

BA5BDD70-EA0E-4A37-92D7-350D58A7414C.jpeg

The Twig out there ,been shite for 10/15 yrs Mack...but folks are still selling the dreams,and the mugs still buying into it all....

• Sad 1
12 minutes ago, antg said:

what would you lads say is a good indica to grow? 

im after one to help me sleep.  i cannot seem to get much at moment

Grand daddy purple! Solid indica, proper old school couch locker....hope all's well your end...

Yokel 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, YOKEL said:

Grand daddy purple! Solid indica, proper old school couch locker....hope all's well your end...

Yokel 

im not so bad [BANNED TEXT].

thanks for asking.

hope alls well with you too.

grand daddy purple ... note taken. 👍

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...